Perfect (c.b)

(i literally dont know his last name i think it is breners lol)

Her smile made his heart melt, She was perfect. She wasnt afraid to embarrass herself, or dance.

Her voice was beautiful, her sense of humor was well great, dark, and sick. Even though she wore black 24/7, she would light up a room. 

She made him happy, made him feel like he was worth something.

All though Charlie was unmotivated and in his mid 20s, living with his parent, she called him out for it, "Become a freaking chef, you idiot! you are so amazing just do it!" 

He started bettering himself, trying to be good enough for her. 

He was nervous now, every time he was around her. So close to asking her to be his.

Charlies Pov

Calling.. My Love

C: Hey Y/N, do you want to uh come over, I'm gonna cook, and be alone.

Y: Sure, what time?

C: Ummmm, 7:30

Y: Sounds good, see you later.

Call Ended

A wave of excitement washed over my mind and body. 'Who was this Y/Nnn?' in my moms voice I could hear her teasing me, 'This girl... I like her.' she smirks and winks 'Have fun.' with that she left.

7:20 PM

Pick the outfit you want!

-Charlies pov-

I hear knocks at the door, indacading that Y/N was here, a bit early but that's nothing new. 'Come in.' 'To my domean..' she finishes with a evil voice, i laugh a bit 'You look gorgeous.' she smiles a bit 'Thank you, you do too. Do you want some help?' i start adding spices to the meat, 'Im good, sit and look pretty, that will be easy.' she laughs, i feel her roll her eyes.

A HOUR LATER CAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE EATING.

-Your pov now-

After sitting on the couch for a bit, Charles grabs you hand and stands up, 'What, what was that?' you mock his hand gesture smiling, he shrugs but tugs you along. You swing your locked hands back and forth like a child, 'I am a loser.' 'I know.' you say happily, he laughs a bit, 'Anyways before you ruudley interrupted me.' you laugh 'I knooww, I'm such a horrible person.' he nudges your shoulder, 'See, your funny, talented, beautiful, and I'm not.' 'Pffffffffffffffffffffffff.' 'You are!' he protests 'I'm funny because people think I'm retarded, not because I crack jokes.' tears try to escape.

You guys reach a balcony, fairy lights decorated it, he brings you closer to him, looking each other in the eyes, he grabs your arms from his waist and brings them up to his neck, 'I'm the man here.' you smile, trying not to laugh.

'I know I still live with my parents, I'm trash and ill turn myself around but ive been procrastinating on this for awhile so, will you be my girlfriend?' you see the hope in his eyes, 'Yes, I will.' you kiss his lips, his cracked yet somehow soft lips, you feel him smile.

'Lets go to your room.' you lead him there, 'I got a cooler place.' he turns your around, smacking his lips into yours, he leads you, 'You are so aggressive when you kiss.' he laughs.

You climb into the tree house, Charlie smacks  your butt, blankets and pillows everywhere.

'You don't think I see everything that's happening all around me, see the world moving all around me, I'm so terrified, terrified I'm so content and terrified I'm not. Does that make any sense?' 'Perfect sense, it's scary.' 'I like you.' he moves over and kisses you, he breaks away, his eyes looking up at you like a puppy, so cute.

'I try to be happy, I act but inside I'm like sand, I can put myself together but then I crumble.' you take a shakey breathe as hot tears slip out.

'I love you so much.' he kisses you again, 'I love you too.' 

You two fell asleep in the tree house, intangled together, later to be found by his half brother Steven.

Should I do more Charlie Brener?

I swear I am working on your requests! all of them!