Lunch Stranger (s.m)

A young man sits down with you,

"Hello, my name is Dr. Shaun Murphy, I'm a surgical resident at
San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. " the man says in a blunt, choppy, almost emotionless voice. You look around, 'yeah... I noticed' you take a sip of your water, he isn't looking you in the eye but sorta in your direction, 'You are beautiful.' you feel your face heat up 'So are you, Mr. Murphy' he giggles resulting in your heart skipping a beat, but why did it? he was just a lunch stranger.

Everyday your Lunch Stranger would sit with you, exchanging conversations, laughing, smiling. Your Lunch Stranger became your Lunch buddy or just a friend... Just a friend? That doesn't sound right.

The man whosm name is Shaun joins you again, in the same spot, at the same time. But this time he seemed off, like something was gonna happen, 'Y/N do you still like me?' he looked you right in your eyes, 'Of course, why?' you feel his hands grab yours, 'Good' was all he said before he stood up, yanking you up, letting go of your hands to which his went around your waist catching you, he hugs you for awhile, before taking your hand leading you to God knows where.

Shaun contuines to lead you until you reach an area with hundreds of blossom trees surrounding it, roses in between each tree. You look around breath-taken, then you look at the person who was now holding you, Shaun smiled down at you, 'Shaun, this is beautiful.' you had tears in your eyes. He turns you around, only to see you crying, his hands were now on your face, his thumbs on your cheeks wiping your tears, while his other fingers were behind your ears, 'Please dont cry, I-I love you, i always have, i always will, ever since i laied eyes on you, ive never felt this way. So what im saying is, Will you be my girlfriend?, Will you be my Lunch Love?' now you were bailing your eyes out, he felt the same. 'Yes, yes i will.' he kisses you passionately, hugging you, a big smile on his face.

Now you guys ate lunch together and then went to his apartment, there you guys would watch movies and cuddle till you both fell asleep.

I'm sorry if this is bad or chessy.