Piggyback Ride

You were having a bad day with breathing, or just a bad day in general. the people checking in would not shut up, also they were harassing you, giving you the hardest time... you were about to either snap or cry, which meant your anxiety and CF would act up. You slowly tapped your finger-tips on the desk, 'So the wifi is free, huh?' the man says pointing rudely to the card 'yep.' you reply simply. You try to ignore their ramblings about motels but soon you were snapped right back in, 'Okay sign the book, pay, and leave her alone or you can get out.' Norman practically yelling at that point, 'Uhgh fine whatever.' the gross woman says signing the book and throws her card down to which norman comes behind you and grabs the card 'why dont you go back under your bridge you troll.' you say under your breathe you feel norman chuckle then leave you to grab a key 'You will be staying in room 10 the one at the very end.' Norman points and gives a dirty smile, they leave to their car whilst Norman goes in the back, you slomp onto the ground, breathing heavily, starting to feel sick and uneasy, you faint.... you wake up in Normans arms, looking into his blue eyes you find comfort but you are deeply worried for yourself. You want to snuggle into his chest and just sleep but you have a job to do, 'Hey focus on my breathing okay?' Norman says you are on his lap leaning on his chest. A few minutes later you could breathe much easier thanks to Norman. He grabs your hand taking you into the back 'You arent working today you can't and you didn't need to so I'm taking you.' he says calmly   'Norman I cant.' you protest, yes you didn't work today but did you mind? Of course not.

' No get on my back' he turns around and waves his hand, you do as told

' No get on my back' he turns around and waves his hand, you do as told. He stands up  scaring you  'I got you, okay? just relax and enjoy the ride.' He says turning his head a bit, no lie you were scared for the "ride" but you trusted him so you just relaxed 'Can you flip the sign?' he asks turning himself so you could. You still do as told, he walks out of the office. He explores the land talking like a tour guide, "Over here we have rooms for your sleeping pleasure, this is a car for  driving places, oh! And over here we have a mountain of steps which I don't like climbing up" you giggle as he talks to you while climbing up the steps. Finally reaching the top he opens the door, stepping in he offers you food and drinks but you decline, you just wanted to sleep.. Climbing up more steps you finally reach what use to be his mothers room but is now his, he lays you on the bed and asks you if you want the fan on which of course you say yes, he strips himself down to his button up and pants, quickly joining you, snuggling into you, holding you by your waist but giving you some room so you don't overheat and could breathe. Soon enough your eyelids begin to droop, you feel Norman remove his arm and start to pet your face and hair, pulling you deeper into sleep, the last words you heard and said before you guys fell asleep were I love yous.

Hey that was really bad and cute I just wanted to get something out for you guys but before I wrote this I was already working on an imagine but it was taking forever so here you go..

Also feel good about yourself you just read like 593 words