I Don't Kiss Smokers (g.z)

'Geooorge stop!!' i whine swating his hand from his pocket, 'What Y/N, why dont you like me smoking?' his hands hold mine, fingers lacing together, 'Cause, it smells bad, it gives me a headache, and your lungs will look like oranges and you will die and i don't want you to die.' 'Good point.' i pull out a straw from my bag, 'Here, pretend like this is a cigarette.' giving it to him 'Plus, i don't kiss smokers.' i walk away from him, 'Wait Y/N!' by the time he noticed i was far far away, i could hear him running, wrapping his arms around my waist, spinning me around. George kisses me passionately, smiling. I cup his face, kissing back gently. 'I have to do to a years worth of homework to be able to graduate... will you help me?..... i mean you're smart and you graduated so early.. there's some sort of thing i can pay you back with.' i chuckle a little, reaching down, and grabbing his hands to lace my fingers with his. 'Fine, only because i love you and you have to promise me to quit smoking.' he sighs, looking around before nodding. 'Okay, for you, i will.' a smile appears on my face, kissing him deeply. George kisses back, holding me closer to himself, giving me a quick kiss before walking us back to his home. His mother, Vivian, greets me at the door, a big grin on her face, giving me a hug. I hug her back, George telling her that we'll be in his room. Once we get into the room, he grabs a book, opening it to the last place he was, getting the worksheet out. I sit on his lap, starting to read the questions out loud to him, finding the places where the information was given, helping him through it. George was rewarded kisses each time we finished a worksheet, half the stack of books gone and finished. We spent most of the night continuing that cycle, telling him to take a break once we were both tired and yawning messes. I get off of his lap as he collapses onto the bed, pulling me down with him, making me cuddle him. 'Go to sleep, my sweet queen.' George says in a histortic tone, trying to keep his laughter in, i kiss him before laying my head on his chest. 'Alright, peasant.' he laughs, kissing the top of my head, closing his eyes, and falling asleep. 

this is so bad and short im sorry, i also apolgize for not updating, like at all. and for the really bad chapter i dont know whats happened to me.