"Get him out of here!"

"Bro, don't breathe!"

"Where's Coach Lee? She gotta be here, man!"

"Taehyung get him out!"

Taehyung's reaction was instant, scooping Namjoon up into his arms and sweeping into Coach Lee's old office that was now used as a snacking room for the boys. She had moved outside because she was tired of going home dizzy with the scent of young alpha's clogging her brain and she would often be snappy especially when the alphas were on their ruts, as their scents were doubled and she, as a mated omega, always felt irritable when alphas in ruts neared her.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon hiccuped as Taehyung locked the door and slipped the shades down the windows, where the curious eyes of his team members were already looking through, "I just—I didn't know.."

Taehyung shushed him and laid him down on the beanbags, watching as Namjoon sniffled and teared up and turned into a little sobbing mess, hands jerking his shirt up. Taehyung could taste his arousal on his tongue, his scent was that powerful, of summer lemons and cherries swirling in the room and Taehyung kissed his neck gently. "It's fine, baby, just...why did you come in?"

"I didn't know it was the locker room," he hiccuped, "thought it was a bathroom..."

"You're so hot," Taehyung touched his forehead with the back of his palm and sighed, "calm down."

"Feel weird." Namjoon mumbled, and Taehyung realized the omega was now slicking heavily. "Oh, God..."

Taehyung held his nose and his eyes widened. "You're in heat...?" He stared as Namjoon held his hands to his bottom, eyes also equally round.

"I-I think so," Namjoon's hands jerked and Taehyung held them down softly, "Oh God...!" He shivered and wiggled his ass, feeling uncomfortable with how wet it had become.

"Calm down, baby," Taehyung crooned, pressing his lips to Namjoon's neck and sucking on it. Namjoon moaned and tipped his head to the side, legs shaking. "That's it...now relax..." He pulled away and Namjoon had stopped moving so jerkily and began to undo his jeans. "Namjoon..."

"Just once," Namjoon whispered desperately, "please, at least with your fingers or something..."

Taehyung swallowed, blinking expectantly as the omega took off his pants and his adorable yellow panties, his tiny cock standing all erect and red, and Taehyung spread Namjoon's legs apart and gently placed his lips over his cock.

Namjoon gasped loudly, shaking and whimpering. His glasses were slipped off of his face and Taehyung leaned up from the tip to kiss him, making him taste himself. The taste was musky and salty, a little bitter but Namjoon adored it. He squirted out some more precum as Taehyung's finger slipped into his hole and he wriggled happily, gasping.

"Shh," Taehyung mumbled as Namjoon let a moan escape his lips, "Don't want them hearing, huh?"

Namjoon nodded eagerly, eyes round as Taehyung pumped his finger in and out teasingly. When Namjoon threatened to scream, Taehyung then added two more fingers and Namjoon came right on the spot.

Legs and thighs shivering, he gritted his teeth when Taehyung pulled out and licked up the mess he had made. Namjoon curled his toes cutely and clenched up his fists, watching as Taehyung cleaned him all up with his tongue and looked up with his mouth open, full of his cum.