Chapter 48: Charming not cocky

FLASHBACK - FLACA IN MAX

EARLY UPDATE CUZ I'M TIRED AND I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT TO 22.00 LMAO G'NIGHT/G'MORNING

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF SELF-HARM

"You gonna be okay mami?"

Gloria asks as she sees how quiet Flaca was on the bus and when they arrived to their new home. Flaca didn't respond she just looked at her with glassy eyes and a red nose.

and that's how it was for 2 whole weeks. Not a word left Flaca's mouth unless  the guards forced her to talk, the whole inmate fantasy shit? she belonged to Hellman.

"it's okay, I love you"

Flaca kept repeating inside her head, Maritza's voice was the only thing that was keeping her on track. one day she wakes up and Maritza's voice is nowhere to be heard. she tried talking inside her head but the voice was gone. and that's where it all started, she lost it. the only thing that was keeping her grounded, was now gone.

"the food is shit here"

Daya whines

"you're in prison, you think they'll serve you food on a silver platter?"

Flaca speaks up for the first time in front of her new family which consisted of Gloria, Daya, Black Cindy, Blanca and Morello who were all looking at her with shocked faces as it was literally the first time they heard her talk without being forced to.

"can you stop being such a bitch? she's not here, she's gone it's not like you're the only one who knew her here"

Daya says before getting slapped in the back of the head by Gloria

"shut the fuck up and eat"

she says Flaca didn't respond to that instead she just continued eating her dinner, at that time, she was already cutting. Just small cuts.

"it's not like she's the only one who misses her"

Daya murmurs under her breath

"oh you fucking miss her huh? shut the fuck up cause you never liked her, or me the second we came in there. Don't be acting like you care and you're thinking of her cause we all know how much you hate her, double faced bitch"

Flaca snaps at her now

"she right you know, you never really liked them"

"cause they're childish, and stupid"

Daya says shooting glares at her.

"I find them entertaining"

Morello says with her high-pitched voice

"and she's not coming back, deal with it. She's gone and she probably already forgot everything 'bout you."

Daya says as a grin now formed on her face as she moves closer to Flaca's face. Flaca gets up and stares at Daya for a few seconds. She throws a punch towards Daya's face with full force as tears left her eyes, Daya fell on the floor unconscious with a bleeding nose and a cheek that was already swelling.

"shit take her to medical"

Gloria says looking at the girl on the floor

"don't fucking talk 'bout my girl"

Flaca mutters with a shaky voice before she storms out of the cafeteria and heads to the bathroom.

'what if she did forget everything, it's not like I was something to her, fuck. god just take me please, if I'm not going to be here with her I don't want to be here at all'