Chapter 29: We're not fucking

look at those heart eyes it legit hurts to look at this😭⤴ you gonna tell me that it's a friendly fucking look?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

"MOVIE NIGHT IS OVER, INMATES WHO HAVE NIGHT SHIFT GO, GO, GO. DINNER IS IN 45 MINUTES"

One of the guards said. It's been 2 hours since the kiss that the two had shared, Flaca was already awake but Maritza was still asleep on top of her.

"15 minutes ok?"

Gloria says with a soft voice.

"yeah, I'll wake her up"

Flaca says as she reciprocrates a smile towards Gloria.

"hey"

Flaca continued when she got the older Latina's attention.

"you think she'll take a shower after?"

Flaca asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"probably, the kitchen smells like shit. Why? you gonna join her?"

Gloria asks with a snarky grin on her lips

"what? no"

Flaca says as a slight blush forms on her chubby cheeks.

"could you keep an eye on her? cause of Ruiz. Since I have other plans... that I'm not going to mention cause this beautiful creature is awake"

Flaca says turning her gaze towards Maritza seeing an innocent smile formed on her thin lips.

"morning you"

Flaca says looking down at her.

"how'd you know I was awake?"

Maritza asks as she snakes her arm around her waist, still half spooning her.

"cause I know you dummy"

Flaca scoffs

"and cause she's in love with you so she notices all the little things you do, am I right?"

Gloria asks with a snarky grin still visible on her face.

Flaca just rolls her eyes.

"so comfortable"

Maritza murmurs as she shoves her face In Flaca's chest her nose buried in her cleavage which makes Flaca let out a loud giggle.

"10 mins till your shift mami, and yes I'll keep an eye on her. Mac will check every hour right?"

Gloria says before she leaves.

"30 minutes, she suggested 1 hour but Caputo didn't approve"

Flaca says.

"what's going to happen??"

Maritza asks in a whiny voice looking at Flaca with puppy eyes as Gloria leaves their cube.

"you'll see in 3 hours"

Flaca happily announces as she gets up from the bunk offering a hand to Maritza which was accepted.

"get ready, I'm going to skip dinner tonight"

Flaca says tying her shoe laces.

"what?"

Maritza says in her high pitched voice which made Flaca look up.

"but we always have dinner together, bitch it's our thing"