Chapter 41: Flashback-Juliana

"honey I can't take you to your mother if you don't know her name"

CO bell says as she rolls her eyes towards the little girl.

"please I never saw her the only thing I know is that I look a lot like her, can't you compare. please"

The little girl begs between sobs wanting to see her mother

She was gorgeous, beautiful green eyes, naturally curled hair, long lashes and a sharp jawline, she was small in size and in age too

"there are 500 inmates in here you seriously think I can just compare you to your damn mother?"

CO bell snaps at her making her cry even harder

"hey, hey what's going on? don't talk to her like that she's just a kid"

Flaca says walking towards her as she saw how sad the little girl was, she had been there for 2 years now. She walks closer to the small girl who had her head bowed down and was silently crying.

"you a kid killer?"

CO bell asked

"I don't care just don't kill her"

She continues before Flaca can answer and walks away.

"hi"

Flaca softly says, Juliana looks up to her as her jaw drops.

"you're. tall"

"yeah I am pretty tall"

"are you my mami?"

Juliana says with her eyes glistened and her face still with tear tracks visible

"no baby I'm not your mami, maybe I can help you find her sound good?"

Flaca says giving the small girl a friendly smile. Flaca gazes into the little girl's eyes

"wow, your eyes are beautiful!"

she exclaims.

"thank you"

the little girl says giving her a smile and blushing

"you're gorgeous, did they ever tell you that?"

Flaca says her eyes roaming over the small girl's features

"thank you, you're also gorgeous, I like your make-up"

"yeah? it's suppose to scare people so that they don't hurt me, it's actually working!"

Flaca says letting out a small giggle and crouching in front of the girl so that they are at eye level.

"so your mami. do you know anything about her?"

Flaca asks  with a gentle smile and a soft voice.

"no, all I know is that I look like her"

Juliana says as she bursts out crying thinking she's not gonna see her mother

"no, hey don't cry pretty girl, we'll find your mami you'll see. what's your name?"

Flaca asks now taking the small child's hands into her own and gingerly caressing them with her thumbs.

"Juliana"

the girl simply replies.

"oh that's a beautiful name, I'm Marisol by the way but my friends call me Flaca"

Flaca exclaims.

"nice to meet you. Can I call you Flaca?"

"of course, Juliana you said right? ayy I heard it somewhere but I forgot"