Chapter 44 : Superpower

FLACA LOOKED SO SAD CAUSE OF THE COMMENTS IT BREAKS BY HEART 🙁I HONESTLY COULD NEVER CHOOSE BETWEEN WHO LOOKS BETTER THEY'RE BOTH FRICKIN GODDESSES 👑😝👌

It was about 8 in the morning when Flaca woke up to find Maritza on top of her, face barely visible as her hair was all over the place. She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out, gently puts Maritza by her side and looks at the ceiling for a few minutes, thinking.

"you ready?"

Mac's voice was softly heard, obviously with her phone recording.

"no."

Flaca flatly says.

"c'mon she's going to be fine, it's just for a second"

"you don't know that, Mac my reflexes may still be on point but I don't know about my defense and attacking"

Flaca says now looking up to see Mac's phone on top of her

"why the hell are you recording this? all of this?"

Flaca questions with furrowed eyebrows.

"Imma make a great edit of your love story, and on your wedding day imma make everyone sit down so that they see how strong your love is for each other"

Mac says proudly.

"are you for real? thinking about our wedding when it's only been like- a week since we started officially dating?"

Flaca says letting out a scoff and looks down at her girlfriend still sleeping

"so you're telling me you don't think about it?"

Mac tries to trick her into answering.

"of course I do"

Flaca lets out as a genuine smile is formed on her full lips still looking at her girlfriend. Her eyes widen as she realizes what she just admitted.

"fuck, no wait I- I didn't, AHH SHITT MAC gimmie that you little brat"

Flaca says as she tries to snatch the phone from Mac's hand

"woah easy there, don't won't to wake up your wife to be now eh?"

Mac mocks her

"delete it you fucking tricked me"

Flaca says with a small smile on her face.

"but is it true? did you think 'bout it?"

Mac says with a smirk on her face

"is she going to see this?"

Flaca asks one of her eyebrows arched.

"not until your wedding day no."

Mac assures her

"before or after?"

"does it make a difference?"

Mac says now being the one to arc her eyebrow

"hell yes it does dummy"

"why?"

Mac asks her voice laced in confusion

"bitch, I've been with her for a week and I'm already thinking 'bout that? she'll run away with her little legs and leave me at the altar, and you'll be the one to blame"

Flaca says with a small smirk on her face.

"fine I'll do it after, when she's officially your wife. so you did think about it"