Chapter 10: her Romeo

Chapter 10 is here! Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment💓

"ahhh why does everyone keep saying that to me? what about her? she has the same attitude with me, why am I the one who's in love and not vice versa?

Flaca says followed by a loud groan as she turned red too and her lips formed a small smile.

"then why are you smiling? you like the thought of her being yours don't you"

The guard continues to tease her as a dirty smirk forms on her face and she winks towards Flaca.

"oh my god, mac stop!"

Flaca says with a whiny tone.

Maritza? oh she had no fuckin idea how to react. She was now sitting on the edge of the bunk smiling at the ground hiding her embarrassed face with her shoulder length hair.

"morning mac"

Gloria joins the conversation.

"morning Gloria"

McCullough replies with a warm smile.

"you okay Mari? you scared the shit out of Flaca you know last night. Don't know how but she was so fuckin sure you were awake."

Gloria says crossing her arms and looking at Flaca with an arched eyebrow.

"I was awake..."

Maritza shyly says looking at Flaca from the corner of her eye, seeing her sticking her tongue out towards Gloria.

"you really were awake?"

Gloria asks surprised.

"and then you want me to believe you when you tell me you're not in love with her? Flaca please honey"

Gloria says her eyes darting to Flaca as a smirk is formed on her face.

"okay, that's it, I'm out I'll see you in the kitchen."

Flaca says as she grabs her clothes to go hit the showers and walks out with a nervous smile clearly visible on her face.

"they're so fucking in love, it's adorable how they don't see it"

Gloria says turning to the guard who was still listening to the conversation that was going on by her 3 favorite Latinas.

"I know right"

McCullough sighs as she turns her gaze to Maritza.

Maritza was lost. everybody was seeing the same thing yet they both had no idea, and Flaca never denied it, could it be something? she got up and stared at them, she moved closer to them and pointed her finger to them with a small smile on her face. She scoffed.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, both of you."

She said after letting a low giggle.

"uh-huh, I don't think so, I'm a cop"

the guard teased her.

"yeah? and I'm an inmate honey. I broke the law I'm not gonna mind doing it again booboo"

she says with a smile on her face that reflected proudness.

"Ayy ayy ayy mac be careful. c'mon get your ass in the kitchen we got work, your Romeo will meet you there."

Gloria tells her as she starts making her way to the kitchen.

"She's not my Romeo"

Maritza replies biting her lower lip as the thought of Flaca being her Romeo raced in her mind. she makes her way after Gloria towards the kitchen. Yelling for Gloria to wait up.

 Yelling for Gloria to wait up