Chapter 16: Beauty and her Beast

don't forget to vote

*later in their cube*

"hey, umm can we talk?"

Maritza asks Flaca who had just got back from talking to McCullough.

"yeah of course, what's up?"

Flaca says as she sits next to Maritza who was Indian style on her bed.

"about what mac said, you don't have to do that."

Maritza says with her eyes glued to the floor, letting out a nervous scoff.

"do what?"

Flaca asks looking at her best friend not understanding what she meant.

"be possessive over me, you know what mac said. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me."

Maritza says giving a quick glance at the Latina that was sitting next to her and returning her gaze to the ground while moving her hands back and forth on her thighs trying to keep her chill.

"oh yeah about that we do need to talk. wait, why would that make me uncomfortable? I was going to ask you if YOU would be uncomfortable with me being like that towards you."

Flaca says while letting out a small giggle.

Maritza turns her whole body to face Flaca, and with a frown she starts.

"look, I don't want you to get into any trouble for me, so you don't have to do it. I don't want you to feel like you just have to do this cause you're my best friend or anything like that."

"look, honey. His brother fucked with you, and I couldn't do anything but hold you. Now this one is fucking with you too, and I can do something about it cause he's scared of me, babe I can protect you, I-I can keep you safe. And yes, part of the reason is because I'm your best friend, but Mari. You mean everything too me. And if anything happens to you..."

She stops to take a deep breath as tears start falling from her eyes.

"I'll never forgive myself, I can't lose you again Mari. I just can't. So unless you're uncomfortable with me acting all protective on you and basically as if you're mine, I'm doing it."

Flaca says gazing at the beautiful yet broken woman that was sitting right in front of her but after a few seconds breaking eye contact and looking at her hands as she lets out passionate sobs and thoughts of her Mari being hurt raced through her mind.

"No hey, baby don't cry. come here princess."

Maritza says with a small smile on her face as she was happy that she meant so much to the tall Latina.

She scoots over to Flaca and pulls her into a hug, gently pushing her backwards so that the tall Latina is laying on her back and Maritza is on top of her.

"it's ok baby. I just wanted to make sure you're okay with this a'aight? you know peer pressure and shit."

Maritza whispers into her ear.

"I know, are you okay with it?"

Flaca chokes out between sobs.

"I'm actually looking forward to it. I love, fucking love when you get all protective over me. It's kinda hot  I won't mind being in a 'relationship' with you, you're protectove,cheesy, romantic and, well hot."

Maritza says with no trace of sarcasm in her voice, but adds air quotes when saying the word "relationship"

"oh shut up."

Flaca says letting out a loud giggle while turning with Maritza on her so now they are on their sides,facing each other.

"you really need to stop being so fucking good to me ya know? seriously you're fucking perfect"

Maritza says slowly and quietly while getting lost into her other half's eyes.

"can't help it I guess"

Flaca says now slightly blushing. After a few seconds of silent, Flaca continues

"ayy chika you're the one to talk? seriously did you see yourself? so fucking beautiful, like seriously"

Flaca says looking her up and down with heart eyes.

Maritza lets out a loud scoff as she finds it hard to believe that she is anything but beautiful.

"you just can't believe it huh? well you are, so deal with it baby girl, for fuck's sake you're like Belle. such a beauty"

Flaca continues getting lost in her best friend's brown orbs.

"my beauty."

She murmured under her breath while breaking contact with her.

As Maritza heard those words she had a big smile plastered on her face. she also had cheeks, which were on fire right now.

"I'll be your beauty."

She says as she bites her lower lip and cups Flaca's cheek to make contact with her once more.

Flaca's eyes widen for a moment, her brain was finding it hard to understand what she meant by that.

"under one condition"

Maritza continued...

"anything"

Flaca said as she made contact once again with the small latina

"I'll be your beauty as long as you'll be my beast"

Maritza says lightly brushing Flaca's red cheeks.

"Deal."

Flaca says as she gives Maritza one of her adorable smiles.

"so fucking adorable, can't stand it. you're too fucking cute!"

Maritza says letting her self fall into Flaca's arms in surrender.

"I know"

Flaca proudly says.

"mhmm"

is all the Maritza lets out before burying her face into Flaca's chest and snaking her arms around the other latina's waist.

"you got comfortable breasts"

Maritza says arranging her head into a more comfortable position then it already was.

"thanks."

Flaca says with a smirk on her face as she pulls her Mari closer and they fall asleep, tired from their morning shift.

CAN Y'ALL JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO WATCH THIS, SHE'S EVERYTHINGCUTENESS OVERLOADED!

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BjyRfOqHQl1       

search for this on your browser:)

Seriously search for it🙈😍😭

Still waitin for u to search for it...

Fine🙁
It's your loss🤗

Also: comment what you think🙈 and vote plz🙌 I love y'all and thank you so much for 1k reads.
Hope you have a great day😘