Chapter 35: A whole new part of Flaca

Hey so it's mah bdayy😁 so here are 2 chapters for u guyz💖 tell me what u think about Flaca's story❤ enjoy💎

WARNING : MENTION OF ABUSE

AND I ALSO HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE OF HOW THE BELTS WORK SO PLEASE DON'T HATE PPL AND USE UR IMAGINATION.

"ok. Let's see where to start. Ugh I live, lived I guess in a not so small house, it's pretty big. My mom she's a sweetheart we have a close relationship, my brother. A fucking asshole and my father"

Flaca starts talking slowly and quietly, they were now on their side and Flaca was resting her head on Maritza arm.

"My father he, uh. He was, sorry if this is gonna sound offensive but he-he was, is the male version of Lisa"

Flaca says as a small smile forms on her lips, she didn't know how to react so she just smiled

"that's not offensive at all, I'm really sorry that you had someone like her in your life too"

Maritza says holding tightly on the tall Latina's shirt as she moves her head closer to her as a sign that she wants to know more.

"yeah, he uh- used to physically hurt my mom, and my brother. He hated my bother cause he isn't his child, but I am"

Flaca says letting out a low scoff now playing with a strand of Maritza's hair.

"he never hurt me like he hurt them cause I'm his real daughter"

Flaca says now looking up to Maritza with glistened eyes

"I was his baby Marisol"

Flaca continues quietly, she aggressively shakes her head from side to side when she sees a small smile on Maritza's face who thought it was a good thing that she was his 'baby Marisol'

"no, no uh- you-you don't want to be his baby trust me"

She says looking at her with tears falling from her eyes continuously.

"Lisa used to sell you for others, he didn't. He kept me for himself"

Flaca says now clearly about to break. Maritza pulls her into a strong embrace and slowly rocks back and forth with her for a few minutes, she slowly pulls away.

"that's why you lost it with Ruiz"

Maritza thinks out loud and receives a small nod from Flaca.

"I lost my virginity to him, actually I didn't lose it. He took it"

she continues.

"I was 6 years old. When for me sex was the special hug daddy gives to mommy and fuck was just a bad word that I shouldn't say"

She says between sobs, Maritza looks at her also crying.

"baby"

she whispers before letting out a soft sob and hugs Flaca as tight as possible. Flaca buried her face into the crook of Maritza's neck gripping tightly on her shirt.

"I didn't talk, cause he threatened to hurt my mom and my brother even more, and I hate that dumbass but he's still my brother"

Flaca says slightly pulling away from the embrace so she could talk clearly.

"he would- uh lock me in the guest room and just use me, I remember once I was like 7 or something like that"

Flaca says looking at the small Latina.

"you know how they get when they're close? like they go kinda crazy?"

Flaca continues

"yeah"