"Oh. Okay." Maddie answered and went to the fridge and got some cold water.

"I'll go upstairs. Good night girls." Maddie bid.

"Hey, hindi ka ba kakain?" Kim asked.

Maddie just shook her head and proceeded.

"If this was a movie, you'd be outside my window, throwing pebbles, screaming how much you love me. If this was a movie, you'd be there, being so stubborn. If this was a movie, you will be there, outside my window, not letting me sleep until we fix this mess. If this was a movie, we'd surely be okay right now. But guess what, this isn't a blockbuster movie. This is real life, where you and me isn't the protagonist. This is not a movie where we know the ending of the script. This is real life where we know nothing about the future. This is not a movie where we just wait for the ending to see that we really are meant for each other. This is real life where we need to fight to have that happy ending." Maddie thought as she cried herself to sleep.

Me and my stupid pride are sitting here alone
Going through the photographs, staring at the phone
I keep going back over things we both said
And I remember the slamming door and all the things that I misread

Maddie's alone in her room. She's going through their old photographs since they were rookies, yet she's glancing at her phone from time time to time, waiting for it to light up and see a certain name she's expecting to see.

She remembers the first fight they had. It happened when they were sophomores.

It happened because of Bea and Jho's closeness. Maddie was afraid of getting left. Their relationship had just started, and she was afraid that Bea might fall out immediately and find someone new. They fought for like almost a day because of Maddie's anxiety. Bea explained everything, and that brought Maddie an enlightenment.

Up to this day, Maddie still cringes every time she remembers how immature she was back then even until now, I guess.

So babe if you know everything, tell me why you couldn't see
When I left I wanted you to chase after me

"Fuck it, Isabel Beatriz! I thought you're fucking smart?! I just want someone to chase me! Why can't you get it?!!" Maddie murmured.

As she buried her face on her pillow, her phone rung. She immediately looked for it.

She is frustrated to see Vira's name on the screen. Vira is her cousin from Davao. (Hindi ako sure about dito pero Acosta 'yung surname eh, so I assume. 😂)

"What?!" Maddie greeted.

"Wow, Mads. Ang ganda ng greeting mo ah. Nakakatouch." Vira countered.

"Oh, shut up Vira Marie. What do you want?" Maddie said annoyingly.

"So, you're sulking there right now, waiting for your bae to come and pick you up?" Vira asked.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" Maddie replied.

"What? I am telling the truth. Mads, we're all grown ups now. Why are you acting like you're living inside a movie? You've been sulking there for almost 3 days now! Nasisinagan ka pa ba ng araw? Ano? Mukha ka na bang labanos dyan? Mag usap kaya kayo ni Bea? The problem won't fix itself, you two need to talk about it." Vira said.

"I don't know what to do, Vira. I just.... I really don't know." Maddie sighed.

"Talk to her, or take a bath first? I don't know what you're gonna do first, basta talk to her." Vira said with conviction.

"I will. Thank you, Virs." Maddie thanked.

"No biggy. Sige, I'll go na. Take care there, Mads!" Vira said and ended the call.