Episode 5 Another one...

Start from the beginning

                                                                   **************

"Hey, I have a question." You said as Namjoon looked at you.
"Where did you come from? I mean, I found Hoseok in a beach, and I found Yoongi, Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin in a park, they didn't have a home, so, how do you survive?" You said as his smile faded away.
"I used to be like them, but you could say I still am. I live with a married couple who don't really care about me, I was smart enough to find a home, but not enough to know how they were. The woman, she was nice, she treated me nicely, but the man, he, wanted to kill me." He said as you covered your mouth in shock.
You felt bad for him, he went trough a lot, and if he doesn't get out of there fast, you're scared he might get hurt.
"Namjoon?" You said as he looked at you.
"You can move into my house." You said.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course, you can't be treated badly, I can't let you get hurt." You said.
"Thank you."He said.
"Um, guys, I don't want to interrupt anything, but we're here." Hoseok said as you saw your house four feet away.
When you opened the door, you were surprised with another mess.
Jimin only had boxers on, Jungkook was playing with the feathers making a bigger mess than before, Taehyung was eating, leaving crumbs all over the floor and Yoongi, of course, sleeping , not giving a f*ck about it.
"Everyone." You said as they all looked at you, even the sleepy Yoongi woke up to see you.
"Y/N, you're back!"Jimin said as he hugged you, his almost naked body touching yours.
"Guys, you're such animals."You said as you put Hoseok down on the floor, let Namjoon enter the house and closed the door.
"Wow, rude," Taehyung said.
"Yeah, but you know what you also are? You're humans, you need to learn certain things, like be productive," You said as you looked at Yoongi."How to dress yourself up," You said as you looked at Jimin."How to play without making a mess," You said as you looked at Jungkook."And how to eat without making a mess." You said as you looked at Taehyung.
"What about me?" Hoseok said.
"You were with me the whole time, you're not gonna be punished." You said as you placed your bag on the kitchen counter and sat on the couch.
Once you sat down, Yoongi layed his head on your lap.
"I'm sorry, I'm always tired."
"It's ok, I'm always tired too." You said as Yoongi smiled.
"Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi." Namjoon said as they all looked at him.
"Namjoon?" Yoongi said.
"Yoongi?" Namjoon said as they both hugged each other.

Nice episode,right?
Love you~❤️

Nice episode,right?Love you~❤️