Chapter 1

Peter straightened out his pants with a frown.

He hated pants!
Well, not hate, per say, but mildly disliked them. He'd rather wear a dress or a skirt. But that wasn't allowed in his school. His principal gave him a stern lecture about wearing skirts when boys were intended to wear pants and shorts only. You better believe Aunt May and the Avengers were disgusted. But Peter begged them to allow him to stay in the school, seeing that his friends were going to that school, MJ and Ned.

"Peter hurries up, your gonna be late!" Steve yelled from the living room. Peter pulled on his shoes swiftly. "I'm coming!" Peter called, racing into the living room where Steve was waiting. Steve lovingly patted Peter's head. "Where's Aunt May, Dad?" Steve smiled sadly.

"Worked late last night, bud. She needs her rest."
Peter nodded his head understandingly before following Steve to the car down in the parking garage. Peter knew May was a hard worker, but he never understood why she kept her 2 jobs when they lived with the Avengers themselves. She didn't have to worry about Peter not having food, or not being able to pay bills. Tony had them in the tower for free because he loved them like a family.

Peter hopped into the passenger seat before Steve started up the car. "If that principal says something else, call me and I'll personally kick his ass," Steve instructed. Peter fake gasped with a short giggle. "Daddy! You just cursed!"
Steve sighed softly, running a hand through his blond hair. "I know, bud. I know."

The ride was relatively short, Steve pulling up to the school. "Love you, son," Steve cooed. Peter smirked, shuffling his bag onto his shoulder, before opening the door and hopping out and beginning to make his way to the crowded entrance.

Steve honked his horn loudly, poking his head out of the window with a stern look on his face, causing everyone to look and gawk at him.

"Is that motherfucking Steve Rodgers!?"
"Why is he here?"
"Who'd he drop off?"
"Who's he picking up?"

Peter stiffened, before slowly turning back to look at his dad. "You need to say I love you too," Steve stated. Peter looked around aimlessly, trying to make it look like Steve wasn't talking to him. "Don't look lost Peter," Steve teased. Peter blushed a dark red. "Seriously, Dad?!" Peter whispered the last part, but Steve heard him with his super hearing.

"You need to say it, Pete."
Peter waved his arms wildly as he gestured to the shocked people surrounding him. "Around these people," Steve smirked. "You can't leave until you say it," Steve claimed.

"Fine, I love you too, Dad," Peter hissed, banging his fist against his side in embarrassment. Steve smirked. "Have a good day at school, Hon!" And just like that, Steve scurried off in the car. Everyone sat with blank looks on their faces, before turning back to where Pete was, only to see he was gone. 

Peter opened his locker and Ned was, of course, waiting for him.
"Everyones already talking about what happened in the front of the school with Steve," Ned informed a giddy smile on his face.

"I can't believe Steve did that," Peter pouted. Ned smiled. "Why? Because that's something Tony would do?"
"Exactly," Peter murmured.  As Peter grabbed his books and backed away from his locker, he was immediately shoved down to the ground. "Sorry, did I dust your skirt," Flash sneered. Ned began to help Peter off the ground. "Leave him alone Flash," Ned grumbled.

"Shut up Ned the Nerd," Flash spat. MJ just so happened to be turning around the corner and rolled her eyes. "Flash! I knew you were jealous that Peter has the freedom to express who he is, but that doesn't mean gang up on him. This kind of behavior can get you kicked off the team, seeing that your just an alternative," MJ shot back in an overly calm voice, asking softly.

Flash grumbled something before kicking Peter lightly. "Faggot!" Flash then scurried off, allowing MJ to get closer. Peter stood up and frowned, clearly hurt by the hurtful words. "He clearly isn't happy with his life. Also, if it makes you feel better, faggot means a bundle of sticks. And you live with the fucking Avengers," MJ added.

"A bundle...of sticks," Peter said slowly, before laughing. MJ smiled, and the three friends began to head to class. "So, Peter could you, uh, help me copy down the notes?" Ned asked hopefully.

"Sure, Ned. Isn't that what I'm for?"
MJ playfully shoved his shoulder. "You are amazing," MJ said suggestively. Peter grinned. "MJ, I didn't think you thought that way," Peter seemed like this was new information. "Nerd," MJ murmured with a smile.

--Timeskip--

NPOV (But focused on Wade)

Wade touched his toes. All he could see was the other end of the pool. The coach blew the whistle and Wade immediately dived in, swimming to one and back. He was obviously faster than the others, but it wasn't obvious he had powers. And he honestly could care less if people found out anyway.

"Good one Wilson, why don't you sit down for a while?" The coach suggested. Wade huffed, running a hand through his hair, panting. "Thanks, coach."

Wade sat down on the bench, one of the people on his team throwing him a towel. Wade gratefully whipped his face, but that didn't stop his hair from being damp. He loved being on the swim team with a passion.  And with his powers, it made it easy for him.

Wade liked the swim team at his school. I purposefully say like instead of love. Like, who in their right fucking mind loves school?  "That was an amazing babe!" a familiar voice praised from behind him. Wade smiled with a gentle sigh. "Yup, I know I am," Wade said in a cocky tone. Two arms around his neck and squeezed lightly in a hug.

"Oh I know," the voice spoke gently, before kissing his cheek gently. 

"Flash...stop," Wade whined, even though he definitely wanted Flash to keep going. 

Yes, Flash was in a relationship with Wade, ever since Freshman year. Flash was his innocent little guy. Yeah, Wade couldn't find any cute nicknames for Flash, just...Flashy. In all honestly, Wade didn't want to be in a relationship with, Flash, but Flash was his friend, the party guy he always knew. Everyone spoke well of him.

His Flash was a good guy.

"So Babe wanna head to my house after practice," Flash asked. Wade shrugged, pecking Flash's forehead quickly. "Yeah, why not." Flash frowned. "How come I never get to come over to your place?"

Wade rolled his eyes. "Cuz its never clean and my parents are...you know," Wade lied. 

The truth was he had katanas, guns, and lord-knows-what over there. Along with a messy house to top it off.

Flash smiled cheekily, before kissing Wade once again. "I'll be waiting in my car outside."

"Whatever, babe." Wade chuckled, sitting back as Flash walked away.