TEN

Zayyed

"Take care of yourself fah,eat good food,don't rely on junks" mama said for the hundredth time.

"InshaAllah umma" I replied as I got into my car and drove off.

"Where are you? "I questioned as I picked up my phone.

"Ni dai come pick me up "Hassan replied hissing.

Yeah we are going together atleast am gonna get time to think things through.

Its been two days since I last spoke to nina, am scared, am getting too attached to her and its bad really bad, for the both of us.

Anyways after the negotiation with the Chinese investors we are just going to hang around.

After picking Hassan and his cousin jabir up we headed to the airport, where I handed jabir my car keys and up we went.

Tokyo here we come.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
After landing we lodged a hotel, took a nap and got ready for the meeting.

"Thank you very much, we'll get back to you in an hour"the director said in a thick accent as he shook hands with me.

Making our back to the hotel we lazed around ate everything that came our way and waited anxiously for the tiny eyed men to call.

At exactly nine thirty we went back to the conference room and got our contract.

"Yes abba we got the contract"I replied grinning from ear to ear as I replayed everything that happened to abba earlier.

"Congrats son, now are you done boring me out?"dad asked chuckling.

What the?

Laughing I hanged up.

Getting into my hotel room I freshened up,  picked up the Quran opened to surah al imran and started reciting.

"Ehen jaki why don't we...."Hassan said as he barged in.

He got on the couch and waited for me to be done.

"Why don't we go for.... "He started before his phone interupted.

"Habibty! "He drawled as he got comfortable.

Whatever he wanted to say long forgotten.

* * *
"Ugh Allah guy leave me alone"i mumbled as i struggled to open my eyes.

"We'll miss the meeting if you keep sleeping like a pregnant lady,maybe you don't miss hanina as you are a jackass who's afraid of giving in to his feelings,i miss ummu and can't wait to see her so lets get this month over and done with cus...

"Okay okay i get it"i yelled stopping his rambling.

getting up i quickly freshened up prayed and left the room with husaini who was still ranting.

"Are you going to call her or are you gonna keep on acting like a whimp".

"Am not a whimp"i said throwing my shoe at him.

Mustering courage i pressed dial and waited for her to pick.

"She's not picking and what do you even expect me to say when she does abeg free me dan Allah"i mumbled as i threw the phone on the bed and grabbed my laptop.

Fifteen minutes into Working a skype call came through from maryo.

"Zayyu baby "she cooed,her face coming into view,then mom's.

"Maryo"i stated wryly.

"Mtsw kill joy kawai"she hissed smiling at me.

"Ha'a meh nayi(what did i do)?,is saying your name a crime?"i questioned smirking at her.