SEVEN

"forgiving others is not a weakness.it takes a strong person to forgive".
-mufti menk.

Hanina

"Iyyeh su ayman ana soyyaya"i giggled mocking my besty,who was scowling at me.

"Mchew tun da bakin ki bai da filter,(since your mouth doesn't have filter)tell the world that am in love".

"Ha'a so when are you getting married,i can't wait to see mini aymana and hassan running around"i questioned resting my back on the chair.

"See this...fool,you know what will happen before i concieve right? like the whole process,don't even full my mind with dirty thoughts...ugh you are so infuriating,drop this topic kawai".she said turning deep red.

"Aww baby don't be scared,its inevitable,if hassan is your husband,then you can't keep running away from him,you guys will eventually kiss and do the nasty,then my babies will be here"i cooed clapping my hands.

"Ugh baki da kunya,must you say it,now i won't be able to face him without thinking of what you said,Allah na rantse drop this freaking topic".she said slapping me on the arm.

"Ouch sowie na yi shuru"i grumbled slapping her hand away.

"Yauwa xan zo gidan ku yau(am coming to your home today)".

"You're always welcomed ai,i've told you that times without number".

"Yeah yeah sai na zo.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Ya hanina,zan sha ice cream(i want to take ice cream)i told mama,kuma she said you should take me out"juwy said barging into my room.

"Keh,ba ki iya sallama ba ne?,am not feeling well i'll take you out another day.

"No i want to take it now"

"Toh ana dole neh,abeg leave me jare"i replied glaring at her.

Stomping her foot,she left the room to call mama definitely.

"Hanina,ba na wasa da keh,your sister wants ice-cream,take her out to get it,from there ki je gidan qawa ta, karima, her daughter,your mate hannatu is getting married,go there and discuss with them about the event,she insists on seeing you,kinga from there collect the anko since you are not tired of attending other people's wedding"mom said hands akimbo.

"Toh naji"i replied grumbling.

Parking my car,i made my way into the habib's mansion.

"Ah ahn this girls you've all grown up oh,yaushe ni da bilki mu ka gama shayar da ku,wai you are getting married"anty karima squealed hugging me tightly.you know how they say bears hug right?azin so tight that's the same way this woman is hugging me.

"An...ty... can't breathe"

"Oh sorry,am just so excited"she said stepping back.

"Ina yini"i greeted doing the usual.

"Lafiya lau "she replied.

"Hidaya,kira mun hannatu,tell her hanina is here"she yelled at hani's little sister.

🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼
Ugh I've never been this tired wallah,flinging my bag on the bed i quickly made my way to the bathroom to perform wudu,its maghrib already.