CHAPTER SIX

"The prophet Muhammad s.a.w said :when a husband and wife look at eachother with love,Allah looks at both of them with mercy." -shahih bukhari-.

Zayyed
"Aren't you done"?hassan asked for the fifth time.

"Toh what'sup"?i stated slamming the laptop shut,he just doesn't know when to shut up donkey.

"The sky,anyways i've been seeing aymi for the past two weeks everything is going smoothly am thinking of sending my people to her home,like two months from now.."

"What is aymi again?,you be big mumu i swear,yeah, its high time you settle down ai"i replied crossing my legs under the table.

"She makes me feel complete,i love everything about her,her smile is contagious,i can look at her every day and not get tired..."

"Toh yayi , its okay ,i get it you're in love,no need to sound like a lovesick puppy"i chuckled getting up from the desk.

"Am whipped,Allah sai na aure ta"(i will marry her.

"Say inshaAllah jaki"(donkey)i corrected hitting him on the shoulder.

"InshaAllah ,i'll marry her"he said grinning.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"What are we doing here,again??"i asked hassan looking at the restaurant weirdly.

"Am here to get food for aymi,i want to surprise her at work!he stated grinning widely.

"You want to surprise her?,kuma da abinci a ke surprising yan matan yanxu(and its food you'll use to surprise ladies)
A/Nsomething like that,i no sabi translation😂.

"Anyways go on mu shiga(lets get in)i said shrugging my shoulders as i stepped out of the car.

"Her favourite is sakwara (pounded yam)aradu inna aure ta(if i marry her)our food store will be full of yam.

"What the...?"i said laughing as i bent down and held my stomach,this guy won't kill me.

"Am also buying two plates for hanina,but you'll be the one to give it to her"

"Who's hanina and what makes you think i would want to give her two plates of sakwara?i questioned looking at him incredulously.

"Its just a friendly gesture....wait what?,you did not just ask me who hanina is,guy are you sure you are okay?"he asked putting the back of his hand on my forehead as if to check if i came down with fever.

"Am fine"i grumbled slapping his hand away.

"I just don't wanna get involved with any lady,its not everyday that i admit this,but am kinda scared,what if i kill her?"i said as we found a sit and sat down talking in hushed tones.

"Wh....at?,you didn't kill zee,how many times do i have to tell you that?,we all have to die one day,zainab just happened to die a little bit early,heck there's nothing like early with death,even babies die,kai some get aborted before even been brought into this world,its inevitable,the sooner you get this into your head the better,who knows?we may not live to see tomorrow".

"Enough of the talk,order your sakwara let's go"i said dismissively.

"Kai matsalan ka kenan(that's your problem),mahaukaci kawai(crazy)"he said rolling his eyes as he tried to hide a smile.

But deep down somewhere,i knew what he said was the truth,i just wasn't ready to accept it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Thank you i appreciate,ya know its also my favorite food"hanina said as she gobbled down the food in front of me,she's different,the good kind of different.