CHAPTER FOUR

What you desire is what you want,what you have is what Allah wants.

Zayyed

Hassan has made it his duty to piss me off,i mean c'mon isn't it enough that umma made me dress up for this reception like a lady?!.

This fool over here is apparently searching for the one.

"Kai,see those girls over there" ,he said pointing at two ladies like four feets away from us.

"Damn she's pretty,i have to give her that,fair skin,button nose,and small lips,pouty yeah definitely pouty lips.she seems to be typing away on her phone.

Maybe it's her boyfriend.

"Kalle ta",he said pointing at the dark Lady beside her,she's pretty too ,but not as pretty as the other girl,just saying though.

"She's the ONE,i can feel it,i want to marry her,Allah she's my wife"he stated crazily.

"Kana hauka ne(are you crazy)how can you know all that in just one look?"I questioned rolling my eyes.

"Da ta kalle ni ,she blushed Allah wallahi am telling you ,she felt the chemistry too,if I go home I'll definitely do istikhara."

"You're definitely talking bullshit , she's dark,i've never seen a black lady blush,mahaukaci your eyes are telling you lies."I replied chuckling as I continued staring at her friend.

"Zo mu je!"(let's go) he exclaimed suddenly getting up from the table.

"Mu je ina?"(where?)I asked looking at him warily.

"Please get up,Allah am serious about this girl,i like her already"

"You owe me big time"I gritted through my teeth as I got up and trailed behind him.see how this teen-agers are misbehaving sef ?duniya ya masu dadi,m misbehaving and giggling,they are all over the place.

"You'll do the talking,dan Allah"he stated plainly as we reached the table.

ugh am preparing for the worst,am sure she'll try to throw herself at me,they are all the same,my zee Allah jikan ta(may her soul rest in peace)is the only different lady I know.

"Salamu alaikum"I salam-ed as I dragged a chair and sat down on it.

"Ameen wa alaikumu salam"she replied as she raised her head up,looked at the both of us,and then continued  whatever she was doing on her phone.

"Am hassan sarki and this is my friend zayyed al qasim"hassan said smirking at the dark skinned lady.

"Am hanina,this is my friend ummu aymana "she said in her velvety sweet voice,smiling at hassan,i did not just say that!.

"Zayyed why don't you get to know mallama hanina,while i handle some pressing matters at hand"

Wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively rolling my eyes.

I turned my attention to the stage where the bride and groom were dancing.

Ugh do i have to really be here,i hate mushy stuffs.

Hanina turned her attention to me,raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. Cute.

She did the talking, while I just stared at her, and answered when necessary, she talks like Zainab, she crinkles her nose when talking about something displeasing, she carries an air of confidence, she's smart. She's Zainab, she's just like Zainab.

Sweet on the inside and tough on the outside. I thought  she was gonna throw herself at me and flirt,but nah ,she did the opposite.

"Are you usually this quiet"?she asked looking at me intently.