CHAPTER FIVE

"and worship your lord,until there comes unto you the certainty(death).
       Al Hijr 15:39.

Hanina
"Toh the next thing you'll feel is water on your body, if you don't wake up this instant and pray"mom threatened as she dragged my fluffy blanket away from my body.

"Am up,am up,"I grumbled raising my left hand up,standing up I smiled at mom ,who was glaring daggers at me.

"Good morning"I greeted getting up from the bed.

"Morning,get ready, we are leaving this house at the same time,we have a lot of work to do,i don't want you and your laziness to get in the way of my work,mijin ki ya shiga uku(your husband is in trouble).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Pass me the bread,and the spoon ,oh and the jam also,then tell the house help to be fast with the soup,my stomach is getting impatient here"I told juwy,who looked like she could pass out any moment,she's literally seething with anger.

Grumbling she left the parlour.

"She said to give her a sec,she's almost done"she grumbled,as she made her way out  of the parlour.

"Not so fast missus,where's your so called boyfriend,i thought I made it clear to you that I wanted to see him here"I asked her sipping on my tea gently.

"Well duh ,you're going to work,so when you are back i'll call him and ask him to come"she replied rolling her eyes.

"Kin raina ni koh?, gerara here you make me sick"i chuckled waving her off, she hates it when i do that.

"Oya let's go"Mom said coming into the parlour, with a distant look on her face, something is wrong.

"Bu... Bu.. But my parpesu(pepper soup) i screamed dramatically, clutching my chest.

Chuckling she held my ear and dragged me outside, atleast i made her smile.

"Umm sai kin dawo"juwy screamed running after us.

"Sai na dawo, er auta"she replied

"Yar auta,my foot"I playfully grinned sticking out my tongue at juwy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Pass me the edge control"I told zulai who quickly obliged.

"And...done I told the bride"smiling as zulai arranged the makeup bag.

"Thank you habibty,the bride's mom said barging into the room.

"You're welcome"I replied as I got up and did my head scarf well.

"Your money will be sent there's no network ne"the bride's sister said lying down comfortably on the sofa.

"Aha no biggie"I replied,bidding them goodbye I left the mansion and made my home.

*  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Ya hanina,he's here Dan Allah be nice"juwy pleaded as she scurried off.

Wearing my hijab,i made my way downstairs to see a lanky boy,probably eighteen or nineteen sitting down uncomfortably on the chair,fidgeting with his hula.