Chapter 45: Unexpectedly

Start from the beginning

"Lisa..", I called out her name to get her attention.

"I'll just go get change.", I said and tapped her arm, as I stood up and grabbing the paper bag that Seulgi gave me.

"Ok.", Lisa answered as she nods. So I stood up, and went towards the rest room. Leaving Lisa with Seulgi.

Inside the Restroom.

I placed down the paper bag at the bathroom counter, and now I'm looking at the mirror. There I saw the visible marks Lisa left at my neck.

"Aish, why did I not stopped her? This is my fault, I should have stopped her but I didn't.", I groaned as I trace my fingers on the marks she left me.

How can I actually stop her? beside she's strong, I was lost at the pleasure she was giving me. Then my eyes landed at my arms, the marks from her belt, it was too tight.

"I can't believe she's gonna do something like that too me. Gosh..that was too hot.", I shakes my head in haste trying to get the vision of us a while ago out of my head. But I already feel the heat going up in nape, so I quickly fan myself and pulled my collar to loosen up a bit.

"Oh my god. That was too much.", I bit my lip tight and scrunches my eyes close, feeling my heartbeat racing up. Actually, I honestly like what she did to me.

"Does that make me a pervert? oh God no, no no no." I quickly covered my face as I felt so embarrassed with my own thoughts.

But I couldn't helped but smile, giggling silently. I was happy that me and Lisa were finally back together, and that she's going to face everything with me. I hope she'll get better soon, and even if it's get hard, I would never leave her side no matter what.

"Hmm..I should get change, Seulgi-ah was really thoughtful, wonder what she has bought?", I mumbled as I took the bag and took the dress out.

But my mouth was left gawking as I stretch out the dress she bought, giving me the whole image of the dress.

"Wow, this looks so elegant. I wonder how much it cost.", I mumbled as I took a glance at the tag.

"5-5..wait? 1,2,3,4? wait..550,000?", My brow furrowed as I took another glance at the tag price. And counted the zeros again for the second time.

"5,5,...1,2,3,4? whaaaat!? 550,000 won?!", I gasped and covered my mouth as the price sink into my head.

"Oh my God!? why is this so expensive? I almost lost half of my salary for insisting to pay this.", I exclaimed and held my chest in surprised. Why are they spending too much money with this kind of things, this is too much. But this is just the blouse, there is also a skirt. And it cost about 300,000 won, oh my God.

I quickly held on my nape as I summed up the price of this terno.

--------------

Lisa Pov.

When Jennie left, I poured another shot of whiskey on my glass. I need this, I wanted to lose my consciousness and fall asleep. Rather than hear these stupid thoughts in my head.

No way mon amie will took Jennie away from me. Seulgi is my best friend, yes we have the same type of ideal girl, but we never share anyone. She never did sneaked behind my back. So there's no way my friend would ever do that to me.

So shut up.

But you're girl is different with any other girl you've been with.

Jennie could make your friend fall head over heels to her like you was to her.

Shut up.

I scrunches my eyes close, and took in another glass.

"Hey, mon amie. I think that's enough for today. We can go drink again some other time.", Seulgi said and went towards my direction. Aiming to grab the glass of whiskey in my hand.