Bonus Chapter: 86

Start from the beginning

I moved my hands to his chest and leaned up. "How proud?"

He moved his hands lower pressing himself against me. "How bout I show you?" He smirked.

I was about to reply when I felt someone hugging my legs. I looked down to see Antonio. "Hi, mamma."

I squatted down in front of him. "Ciao Bambino. Are you having fun?"

He nodded. "I saw you walking."

I smiled and leaned my forehead against his. "I saw you too bambino."

Andrew ran over to us. "Hola tía."

I smiled and squeezed his hand. "Hola bambino." I stood up and looked towards Jackson. He smiled and handed me, Regina. "Hi, bambina."

She giggled and smiled at me. "Sweetie don't hate us for being late." Said Amelia.

"We couldn't convince Andrew to come with us until we mentioned he'd see Regina." Said Jackson.

Amelia and I shared a look. We smirked at each other. "Interesting," I said. I squatted back down next to Andrew. "Andrew, do you wanna say hi to Regina?"

He nodded and touched her hand. Regina wrapped her little hand around his fingers causing him to smile widely. "Hi, Regina." He whispered.

Antonio grabbed his hand away from Regina. "Mia sorellina."

Andrew glared. "Mía."

Jackson quickly picked Andrew up. "That's enough you two." He said.

Amelia came over to me and gave me a hug. "We'll meet you at the club. We're just gonna bring Andrew home. Oh and congrats sweetie."

Jackson kissed the side of my head before walking out with Amelia. Jason grabbed Antonio's hand and took Regina from me. I took my robe off to reveal my tight light pink off the shoulder dress. Jason bit his lip and looked me up and down. "You look really good princess."

I smiled. I grabbed Regina from his arms. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started walking out. I dropped my robe and cap on a designated table on the way out. We walked to the car and hopped in. We drove to the house and dropped the kids off where Stephanie was going to watch them for the night. As we were driving off towards one of Jason's clubs I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I graduated!"

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. He brought it to his lips kissing my knuckles. "I know princess. You looked so beautiful when you walked across that stage."

I squeezed his hand. "Thank you."

"Oh and Madi and Chris are so sorry they couldn't make it." Said Jason. "They couldn't get a flight out of Italy. But they promise to celebrate with us when they get back."

I shrugged. "It's okay. Are Sean and Patrick feeling any better?"

He shook his head. "Both still sick. Sam is being the perfect nurse though."

"Of course she is." I chuckled. "It's cool we can just party with Amelia and Jackson."

He groaned lightly. "Do we have to princess?" He asked. "I know how much you care for them but I can't stand Jackson."

"Aww. I wish I cared." I chuckled. "Play nice and I'll make it worth your while."

He smirked and squeezed my hand. "You know you I have an office at my club."

I smiled and leaned next to his ear. "Drive faster," I whispered. He did as I asked and the car accelerated. He drove us to the club and parked in his reserved parking spot. He walked out and opened my door.