7

"We're home!"

All of the residents present in the house snapped their heads back towards where the voice that anouced it's arrival came from, all of them freezing in their places at the two familiar faces that just walked in.

"Honey!"

"You guys are home!!"

"D--dad.." Muttered out Jimin in a stutter as he stared at the dark haired man he resembled so much, but as much as he wanted to jump and hug the life out of him because he missed him, he was still immensely pissed off at the moment to do so.

So--

There they are.

One of Seoul's biggest business men, Min Yoonsok and Park Junghin. The two best friends who've always stuck together since the day they met. Both of them had been friends, best friends for years now, and their relationship now hadn't changed one bit.

Both the men now own multiple branches in Korea, even in the north. They've been gone now for over 6 month for opening up and extending their business to the outside world, starting from America.

Back to the story now--

Both Yoongi's and Jimin's father grinned when they're wives came to hug them and welcome them home, both the men clearly not feeling the tension that hung over the room around them.

"It's so good to see you guys home!" Exclaimed out Mrs. Min as she hugged both of her husband and long time friend, Mrs. Park of course doing the same as her.

"It's so good to be back!" Yelled out Jimin's father while tiredly straightening his back, his three friends around him laughing at the dark haired man.

"Your getting old Junghin."

"Talk about yourself Yoonsok."

"At least I can drag my bag without having someone else drag it for me."

Junghin embarrassingly pouted at his best friend counter, his mentioned friend chuckling at friend's never changing childishness.

"Jimin! Yoongi!" Loudly called Yoongi's father as he walked up to give the two a welcoming hug, not noticing that the mentioned two were completely out of it. "I missed you so much buddies!! How are you--?"

"Dad why am I engaged to Park fucking Jimin?" Growled Yoongi near his father's ear as the said man froze in his spot with his arms wrapped tightly around the two.

Jimin's father was also as much surprised as his friend, as the dark haired man turned around towards his wife with wide eyes. "You told them?!"

"Of course I told them!!"

"I told you not to tell them yet!! We have to at least wait until--!!"

"Wait you weren't going to tell us any of this?!" Shouted Jimin as he creased his eyebrows in anger, the blonde feeling raged on so many levels at his parents.

How dare them?

Hide something as big as this from him?!

Not just from him, but from Yoongi as well.

And the fact that both Jimin's and Yoongi's father faces blanked in regret wasn't helping the flaming rage in his heart.