41

"Yoongi seriously where are we going?" Asked Jimin with a frown when he saw his current driver steer the steering wheel of the car he was currently sitting in to God who knows where with a grin only a maniac could muster. "Just tell me will you?"

"Okay fine." Said Yoongi with a sigh while giving Jimin a small side glance, the suspicious kind that will make you want to narrow your eyes at it out of doubt.

"Okay?" Said Jimin while crossing his arms over his chest as he eyed his driver up and down. "So?"

"....We're going somewhere that we'll be able to stay the night in obviously."

"Yoongi it's not even 8 pm yet, don't make me try to poke those eyes of yours out."

"Yikes. I'm glad I'm not engaging myself to you anytime soon."

"Min Yoongi."

"Park Jimin."

A glaring contest broke out between them, as Yoongi's playful glaring easily defeated Jimin's angry one.

"Hm fine." Said Jimin along with a sigh while sitting back in his seat with his arms still crossed over his chest. "Don't tell me."

Triumphantly smiling at his victory, Yoongi averted his gaze back to the road before him, feeling satisfied that he will be going to surprise Jimin in a few minutes.

Though his moment of victory was cut short when Jimin suddenly said--

"Just know that for the record, I'm not kissing you anymore."

Yoongi almost crashed his car into a pole.

"Okay okay calm down." Said Yoongi with a nervous laugh as he suddenly parked the car in front of a house that, unknowingly to him, Jimin knew all too well. "We're here anyway!" Jimin confusingly glanced at him at that.

"What are--" whipping his head to the side, Jimin gaped at the house him and Yoongi were currently in front of.

"W--wait--" Jimin stared with wide eyes at the house while Yoongi curiously glanced at him.

"We're actually staying here?!" Yoongi confusingly rose a brow at Jimin's exclamation.

"What's wrong with here?"

"Yoongi you want us to stay here?? At our teachers house?" Asked Jimin to his former future fiance, with a raised brow, Yoongi staring in surprise at him, as he was taken aback by his questions more specifically.

"Wait, You know what this place is?"

"Of course I know, it's Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon's house!! Our freaking teachers house!!"

"How did you know this is their house?" Asked Yoongi curiously with the tilt of his head to the side. "You've been here before?"

"Yes and no." Answered Jimin followed by a sigh when Yoongi became even more curious over his relationship with the Kim's. "Me, Namjoon and Jin once got inside the same taxi and the driver drove them first over here."

"Oh," said Yoongi in understanding, a grin stretching on his face as he opened his car door to get out. "So you haven't been inside yet?"

With narrowed eyes, Jimin stared at him as if he had asked the stupidest and most absurd question in history.

"I mean like, obviously?"

"Oh, that's great!" Exclaimed Yoongi as he stepped one foot outside his car. "Cause I have! Let's go!"

"Wait, what-?" Though before Jimin could question their current situation or Yoongi's sudden announcement any further, the guy was already out the door and off walking towards the house's front door, Jimin literally having to kick his door open and run out of the car to catch up to him, his form flinching when Yoongi had locked their car with the car's remote once he was out.

"Okay." Begun Yoongi in saying as he rolled up the sleeves of his tux. "Time to act dramatic." Jimin confusingly stared at the guy beside him.

"Dramatic what do you--?"

"On the count of three, were both going to knock on that door like there's no tomorrow."

"What?!" Exclaimed Jimin, taken aback by Yoongi's words. "Why would we do that?!"

"Because I told you, we need to be dramatic. We need to knock like we're dying Jimin. Dying."

"Can't we just knock like normal people?!"

"No no we have be dramatic about this or else Jin won't let us in."

"And what do you mean by 'dramatic' exactly?"

"Jimin," Said Yoongi as he cleared his throat and held Jimin in his place by his shoulders, the brown haired boy looking at the pink haired Jimin with serious eyes that could melt any one directed at them. So yes, Jimin's not okay right now.

"Y--yeah?" Asked Jimin, gulping when Yoongi had started rubbing at his forearms.

"Don't you trust me?"

'With my life-- wait. No. Stop.'

"...I guess."

"Then do as I say."

'Heck yes.'

Faking a tired huff, and almost going red at his thoughts, Jimin looked Yoongi in the eye and told him while trying his best not to voice out his real thoughts--

"...I'm abandoning you right here if we get in trouble." And Yoongi laughed as he gave him an eskimo kiss that made Jimin giggle.

||

"Huh?" Asked Kim Seokjin to himself when he heard the door to his house being aggressively tortured with thousands of knocks, the man narrowing his eyes when, whoever was behind his door right now bullying his door, has resorted in abusing his doorbell as well. "The heck--? One of you get up and open that door!!"

His daughter Sam and younger sister Jean simultaneously rose their brows at his demand.

"Can't."

"I'm busy staring at that wall."

Jin sighed as he stared in disappointment at the two before him.

"Get up, or your both not having any of that cake I bought today. Choose your fighter."

The girls literally both bolted towards the front door, Jin laughing his famous windshield laugh as he sat back in his seat.

"Ah, yes that's how I raised you." Hummed the man while crossing his arms behind his neck, his eyes closing as he relaxed back in his seat. "Who is it girls?"

When the sound of his front door though clicked open and he heard an exaggerated gasp come from Sam, his eyes snapped open, his form bolting itself out of his seat in an instant when he heard Jean let out a "holy shit" at whoever their visitor was.

He did not raise his sister to curse for no reason.

"Jean! Sam! Who should I kill?!" Proclaimed Jin as he now stood before his house front door, his worried looking face molding itself into a surprised one once he got a look at their visitors himself--

"Holy shit, Yoongi? Jimin?"

||

And to be continued on the next time I update lol

You know I always thought myself to be a Namjoon bias but it turned out I'm lying to myself y'all

I can't pick a bias in bts :'))

And txt as well as skz but that's another story--

Hope you liked whatever happened in this chapter btw and I hope to see you in the next 💜