1

It was a beautiful day in the capital of south Korea.

The start of a beautiful day in the city of Seoul.

Early in the morning, at roughly 6 am, the golden sun ever so slowly peaked up through the horizon, painting the once dark black sky into a bright blue one in only a few minutes of the strike of the clock at 6.

White fluffy marshmallow like clouds glide across the now pale blue sky, as the beautiful scenery was with every passing second becoming brighter and brighter too--

"Screw you!" Shouted out Yoongi with a groan as he threw his white fluffy and comfortable sleeping companion at his wide open window, the white haired boy wanting to rip out the brightness of the early Monday sun outside his window.

"Yoongi!!" Called out the cheerful voice of his mother outside his bedroom door, as light footsteps slowly approached it. "Get up already lazy head! Mrs. Park and Jimin are going to be coming here soon so you better be ready in five minutes!"

Another groan escaped his sleeping form at this as he stirred up awake, the white haired boy ending up in falling face first on the ground beside his bed while his blanket was still tightly wrapped around him like a cocoon.

'Fuck my life.'

||

'Fuck my life.' Internally groaned Jimin in his mind while buttoning up his white dress shirt, completing his school uniform with tying a black tie hastily around his neck.

"Let's go have breakfast at the Min's house Jimin! This will be fun! You'll get to see Yoongi again!!" Mimicked Jimin his mother words earlier on this morning with a high pitched girly barbie like voice as he threw his backpack over his shoulders, the boy giving a simper smile to himself in his bedroom mirror. "Yeah, like waking up to go see Yoongi's face every morning will surely bring me ecstasy and is the nepenthe for all my problems."

At his grumbling, a shoe was fired his way from his bedroom door, the blonde haired boy yelping in surprise at the contact of the dirty heavy objects at his head, as he turned around to give his mother an offencive look while she stood at his doorway with glaring eyes.

"Oh mother, thank you for that pleasant good morning. I shall forever be thankful for your immense effort in bringing me joy every day~." Dramatically said Jimin to his mother, sarcasm dripping from his tone as the woman before him chuckled at him while rolling her eyes.

"Oh my dear son, the pleasure is all mine. Now please, thou shall direct your ass kindly to the car without any protests if you may~."

Gritting his teeth in irritation, Jimin played along with his mother's act as he respectfully did a small courtesy in her way, the woman giggling at his actions. "As you please dear mother."

Thought the boy really wished he could just run away from this situation that he had to face every morning.

||

Yoongi really wished he could just run away from this situation that he had to face every morning.

"Mina!" Exclaimed Yoongi's mother to her long time best friend as she happily engulfed the woman in a hug. "It's good to see you!!"

'You literally see her everyday.' Both Yoongi and Jimin scoffed in their minds as they rolled their eyes in unison.

"You too Yoona!" Chirped out the perky brown haired woman to her best friend. "What's for breakfast today?"

"Bakon and eggs!!" Happily replied Mrs. Min to her friend while she started to guide her towards her house, practically mansion's, garden, both of them happily catching up with one another.

Which left Yoongi and Jimin alone as they boringly gazed at each other.

"Hey twink."

"Hello to you too roach."

Chuckling at the nickname, Yoongi ignored the glare that Jimin shot his way as the white haired boy swiftly slide past the blonde, making sure to bump his shoulder into his just to rub it in his face a little bit more, ticking off Jimin to no end.

God he despised him.

He despised Min Yoongi from the bottom of his heart.

From the way the slightly taller then him boy moved, to the way he spoke and too even the way he so perfectly dressed; he just couldn't stand anything about the white haired boy.

The fact that he had to put up with this; having breakfast with the older and his family every single morning, seriously made him want to rip off his perfect blonde strands out.

Now, you all must be wondering: why would Jimin and Yoongi's families have breakfast with each other every morning?

The answer my dear deserve a full blown story.

But, basically--

Min Yoongi's and Park Jimin's parents have been the best of friends ever since they were in high school. The four friends were together ever since they were five, and let me tell you they literally are inseparable.

They're so close to one another, to the point that they literally got married on the same day with each other.

Of course, not all four of them together continued on with the night of the wedding ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) that would be immensely inappropriate and weird.

However, the group of friends did make sure to live closely to one another, and to everyday visit or at least spent their mornings at each others houses.

Which brings us to the main point of this story inside this main story.

Through the years, and unknowingly to the couples, it became a habit or a 'tradition' and I quote through Jimin's father's words, that one of both the families would go every morning to visit the other and vice versa.

It's basically a never escaping reality just like the cycle of Jimin's "accidents" on the stage.

That boy needs to stob it
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Anyway--

Jimin internally groaned in his head as he slowly skipped away towards his backyard where his lovely mother and Yoongi's own caring mother were setting up the table.

And of course, the roach was there, roach-ing around like he always does.

With that thought lingering in his head, Jimin stepped out to sit across the roach with a scowl, the said boy across from him expression not far different from his as he glared with hateful eyes at the twink across from him.

'This is going to be a long day...'

||

I'm hella excited to write this book for you guys. Hope your enjoying till now.

BIS OUT! ^^