F I N A L E

Thank you guys for 100k reads! It means a lot to me. I was waiting for this day to come, thinking deeply what to write for the last episode of this book.

I know all of you had to wait for a long time since the beginning, and I would like to thank all of you who have done so. With all due respects.

Although my head is still confused about what to happen, I introduce to you...

The Finale

I pant, my chest rising up and down. Hands immovable, fingers numbing.

I can't... move.

With all my might I tried to open my eyes, but it just doesn't open!

I could feel sweat trail down my temples to my neck as I did my best to move. Realizing I couldn't do anything anymore, I know that I need for help.

But what the heck? I couldn't move.

So, as I always did, I squirmed.

[This is the time when I literally had to stop my writing because my parents came in the room, mom talked to her friend on the phone for an hour, while my dad sat beside me as he scrolled down his floor so... WHY NOW?!]

Continuing...

My heart started to rise its pace. 

Not again.

I'm palpitating, real hard and I need help and fast. So mustering up my courage, I squirmed loud though I wasn't able to open my mouth, I did so through my throat as I dug my nails into the bed sheet.

"MmmMMm!"

Suddenly, I felt lips on mine. Opening my mouth with the authority of his tongue, he breathed into my throat causing my chest to rise.

He held my hands, intertwining his fingers between mine as he squeezed it bringing back life on them. He lead them around my neck, clasping both of my hands on his nape. I felt his fingers trickle down my back and holding the little of it, he lifted the half of me up and made me sat on his lap.

He kissed deeper, and stronger while he mumbled between them, "It's okay. I'm here." His deep voice vibrated through his lips and felt nauseous for it. I squirmed under his breath, catching mine.

He continued kissing me making me breathless, and I loved it. I loved every single of it.

"Are you okay now?" He breathed inside me, saying his words slurred inside my mouth.

I squirmed, shaking my head as I moved my hands on both sides of his face, pulling him harder to kiss me deeper.

He said growling, "Fine." With a breathy tune, he kissed me for dear life.

Getting butterflies as he kiss me, I automatically breathed in and out deeply and slowly I regained back my breath.

Sudden life built inside me, my body felt like flying and I leaned forward resting on his shoulders.

We rested. That was tiring.

I heard Taehyung sigh deeply. He placed his hand on my back, rubbing it slowly up and down. "Are you okay now?" His deep and husky voice asked full of concern.

I nodded my head weakly. "Yes. Thank you." I breathlessly replied.

"Thank goodness." He sighed in relief once more. Taehyung placed his right hand on my head, letting me feel the coldness of our wedding ring.

I rested my chin on his bare shoulder as I lifted up my left hand, seeing the silver ring around my ring finger.

Yes, it's been 6 months now since the incident in the hospital and 3 months since our wedding day. It was a hurried wedding ceremony inside the mental hospital because Taehyung wanted to get married soon, and I... said 'I do'.