T W E N T Y - F I V E°

Ashton's

"Don't leave me..."

"...Because I love you."

"UGGGHHHH!!!" I groaned trying to shove my pillow on my face because I can't remember anything!

"How come I remembered those bits but I can't remember the whole thing?! UGHH!!! DANG-NAB IT!" I started slapping my cheek to wake up, but of course, I ended up hurting myself.

Now I feel like I'm Taehyung.

I stood up...

...and heavily sat back down again.

UGH! "I hate getting help from my parents but... UGH! I HAVE NO CHOICE!" I sighed, taking my phone and immediately pressing the numbers at home.

*RriinnG~ RriinnG*

"Hello?" It's obviously my mom.

"Hello Mom! It's me, Ash—."

"Omo! Ash!!! You haven't called us for years! I can't believe you're calling us first!"

My lips twitched. Yeah, of course I wouldn't call you or pick up your calls because I'm sure you'll just force me to meet my freaggin blind date or whatnot. UGH!

"Ahehe..." I tried to force a laugh, "Anyway mom, I have something to ask!" I hurriedly replied.

"Hmm? What is it? Are you finally calling us to inquire about your past blind dates—."

"NO!" I cut her off, making things more awkward. Ugh! "I mean..." I calmed down, "...I wanted to ask about... uhmm... Mom, wh-when did I got my amnesia?"

"Amnesia?" My mom reacted like she's hearing me weird. "Honey, what do you mean amnesia?" That's weird... she's not even stuttering or feeling nervous about what I'm saying.

"U-Uhmm... You know, amnesia. When someone bumps their head and they forget things?" I tried to clear it out, but I guess mom is scratching her head right now.

"Ash, baby. What are you talking about?"

I groaned inwardly, "Mom, I'm asking if I ever had amnesia."

"What?! NO!" She was trying to laugh it off, "How come you had amnesia? That doesn't make sense. Who told you that?"

I scratched my head, "Seokjin sunbae did."

"Seokjin, the handsome sweetie pie? The one that I want you to marry?" WHAT?!

My lips gaped, "Uhuh... NOPE! NO MOM! NO!" I denied. "But yeah, the only Kim Seokjin you know that is also known as my sunbae." I cleared it out.

"How come he said that to you?" Mom was totally getting out of whack since she sounds like she really doesn't know what I'm talking about. "Where is he? Give him the phone, let me talk to him." She insisted.

But I know that that's not the only things she'll settle with... rather, a date for us. So I immediately declined, "Uh-NOPE MOM! NO THANK YOU! I'LL JUST ASK HIM—."

"Ashton—."

"BYE!" And *beep*... I cut off the line.

Phew!

I sighed deeply as I lean back on my bed, thinking about this.

"How come my parents doesn't know that I had and am having amnesia?!" I thought to myself.

I don't know what's going on.

------------------------

So I ran my way towards his office and opened the door without knocking as I shout out my call.