F I F T Y - S I X*

Yes, my fam... It is I.

And I have come to the near end of my great journey with Taehyung and Ashton.

Without further ado, I show you:

'4 Dimensional'

---------

Kim Taehyung

I opened my arms and welcomed the end of me, wishing the wind would just push me out from the edge of this rooftop. I deeply breathed while I closed my eyes as I was trying to pull back my tears, but to no use. I know I needed to end things because everything was my fault.

Min Ahyoung died because of me.

Ashton was taken away from Namjoon because of me.

Namjoon hyung was hurt because of me.

My friends died because of me.

Everything bad... was because of me.

I acknowledge that these are all of me fault, but I only want to know the reason...

"Why..." My voice croaked in sadness. Pure pain and agony. "Why does everything bad has to do with me? Why do I have to be so diseased? Why am I sick? WHY!" I shouted out the roof top, opening my eyes in anger as to want to avenge myself from being a human like this.

"It's not your fault, Taehyung." Suddenly, a familiar voice echoed behind me.

With my eyes full of anger, I turned around to see the face that put oil to fire. "Hyung."

He smirked, chuckling deeply as he shook his head. "You think you can just go without bidding me farewell?" Min Yoongi hyung placed his hands in his pockets.

My brows furrowed in anger, I tilted my head to the side confused. "Why would you even care? All you ever did to me was get angry and never tell me about anything I needed to know!" I took a step closer to the edge of the building.

"TAEHYUNG!" Hyung stepped forward in shock, planning to run to me and pull me out, but he stopped himself. "T-Taehyung..." All of a sudden, I've seen something inside his eyes that I've never seen before. Fear? Is it really? Or am I wrong again?

I swallowed a lump on my throat. "What do you want, hyung?"

"Taehyung..." He called at me lovingly, like a brother preventing himself from crying.

We waited. Looking at one another, both of us wanted to say something but no one wants to start first. Are we just scared or embarrassed? Or is there just nothing to say after all?

"I do have something to say." Like reading what was inside my mind, he spoke. It was the first time for me hearing him with so much feelings into six words. How much if he continues? Will I be able to handle it?

Hyung all of a sudden shook his head. "Yes, you will be able to handle everything I say. So listen up, kiddo." His lips turned into a thin line, pressing them together.

Surprisingly, I nodded.

"I know you were always scared of me, Taehyung. I know you would panic whenever you see me around, whenever I talk to you or whenever I just pass by with the guys." He started.

"You know it hurts, hyung." I held my chest, crumpling my fingers on the fabric of my blooded shirt.

"And I know you want us to be closer to one another."

I huffed a chuckle. "What is your point, hyung--?" He cut off.

"The point is, Taehyung..." He deeply sighed. "I won't stop you from ending yourself."