S I X T Y*

Have no fear, Authornim is here! 

And because I feel so inspired today, I am going to give you the second update for the day. *wink wonk*

Taehyung

The cold breeze drifted upon my skin, caressing it. My eyes opened and I looked around seeing nothing but total darkness.

"Where am I?"

I couldn't see a thing within my sight. It's pitched black, where am I?!

I ran fast, trying to escape the shadowed place, but to no avail. I just don't know where I'm running towards. I have no idea.

Until.

"Taehyung~" 

My eyes widened by the sudden call of my name.

It was a sweet tune.

I looked around, but saw nothing.

The voice called me again, "Taehyung~." It was so familiar that I was frustrated because I couldn't recognize whose voice it was.

Realizing where the voice comes from, I tilted my head up, hoping to see something. 

And there it was.

I gasped. "Ahyoung-ah!"

I saw Ahyoung at the top of a building, her feet stepping at the very edge of the rooftop. 

"AHYOUNG-AH! DON'T!" I shouted as loud as I can, trying to stop her from knowing what she will do.

In panic, I looked around trying to look for the entrance of the building but no, there was no entrance. It's just pitched black from floor one. But how... how is there a rooftop over there?

No... I shook my head.

"Taehyung-ah~." Ahyoung called me again, and I was left in tears because I don't know what to do!

I placed my opened palms at both corners of my mouth as I shouted, "AHYOUNG-AH! DON'T JUMP!"

But then when I look up at her once again, I saw wrong. 

I cringed my eyes, forcing myself to see clearly who was I seeing. Who is it? Who are you?

Suddenly, realizing who it was, my eyes widened.

My mouth gaped open and I felt like my whole world is going to crumble down.

"ASHTON! NOO!" I shouted louder as I my lungs can take, and did it over and over again.

I tried to run towards the building, but it just came farther and farther away. No!

"ASHTON! DON'T YOU DARE JUMP OFF THAT BUILDING PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!" I kept telling her, but she just looks down at me and smiles bitterly.

DOES THAT MAKES SENSE!?

HOW COULD SHE?!

HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?! HOW COULD--

I stopped.

I?

I was catching my breath when I realized how much pain I caused Ashton from what I did the last time.

How could I?

Looking up at her once more in great remorse, tears then stung my eyes. 

My lips quivered, "I-I'm sorry, Ash..." 

Ashton heard me apologize, but she just hung her head down and shook her head.

What?

What does that mean?

I tried to look in her eyes but we're too far away. I don't know what she's thinking about.

Ashton shook her head once more and said nothing, she just looked straight into my eyes as I was crying my heart out. "No, please Ashton. No, please, please." I pleaded and begged, my voice started to get raspy as I spoke silently hoping that she would hear.

But then, someone behind her appeared. She placed her hand at Ashton's back and slowly pushed her forward, one by one.

"NO!"

The other girl smirked looking at me as she pushed Ashton, who could do nothing, towards the edge of the building.

"NO! AHYOUNG, NOOO!!!"

Ahyoung huffed a chuckle before pushing Ashton one... 

last... 

time..

"NOOOOO!!!" I shrieked as I saw Ashton falling floors down from the high building.

"ASHTOONN--"

My eyes widen.

I woke up, jolting up from the bed, feeling sweat cover me all over my body.

I wiped my face and felt tears were streaming down my face suddenly.

Having to realize it was a damn nightmare, I sighed in relief. 

I cried still.

"Ashton... I need you." I whispered to myself as I cried.

Suddenly having the courage to go out and look for Ashton, I turned to my side planning to leave my hospital room. But to my surprise--

I gasped.

"Hyung."

He smiled at me, the dimple in his cheek showed.

"We don't want that to happen to Ashton, do we now?"

Namjoon hyung smirked as he huffed a chuckle.

No.

And here we are for the second update! Sorry guys, I know it's short. But I think short updates are helping me come back to my feet.

Hope you like this guys.

Remember, the more likes and comments means I update faster. And remember that I'm on a one-month vacation, so it means... I can get to update more. But of course that depends on your responds, guys. <3

See you soon!

Dab out!

 Iammeeya