S I X°

Ashton's:

"Then kiss me"

A sudden broken sound stung my ear drums.

Those words repeated over and over again through my ears, unnoticingly that I was just there frozen and had my eyes stuck on his.

I blinked innocently a few times trying to think thoroughly what he meant by that. I've never seen him like this.

Where did his friends go?

Did they leave him already? That fast?!

I can't believe this!

"A-Ashton?", Taehyung also blinked but leveled his sight at me.
J
I didn't say anything and continued to pretend that I didn't hear him say that, yet I'm here standing in front of him getting affected.

I was in thoughts when I felt two warm and heavy hands grasp its grip on my shoulders and started shaking me, "Ashton!?"

Back and fro he shook me hard, waking the senses out of me. "ASHTON!", he shouted in front of my face.

Because he shook me too much and I felt like my arms are gonna fall off my shouders, I decided to play dumb. "What?", I said as I slowly looked at him gloomily.

TOTAL GENIUS!

Taehyung stopped and parted his lips due to shock and of course, because he saw me this ugly. I don't blame him though.

Blinking some more, I shook my head violently and shrugged off my shoulders for him to let go. "Okay, let's be serious.", I looked down beside me to take some band aid and the medicine to stop the bleeding.

Looking for them inside the kit, I then felt cold fingers brush through my cheeks.

I flinched a bit but not much for him to loose hold. He looked for my jaw and pulled it to him as he leaned closer.

I can feel his breath around my face, his lips inches away from mine and his eyes half open, droopily.

"I'm serious.", he said firmly, yet gentle and weak, like it seeks help.

Seeing him like this, my heart beat fast nervously filling every veins of mine to turn cold down my fingers. Feeling them shake involuntarily, I clenched my fists to make it stop.

He was getting closer and closer, and I can't find myseld why am I not pushing him away.

I must be crazy.

Slowly, his arms then traveled the sides of my waist and clasped behind me.

Gasping from realization, my eyes widen as he pulled me closer, tightening his grip on me.

His head bent down under my chin and looked up tilting his head on the side. "I'm serious.", he repeated sternly as he looked straight into my eyes from below.

Waking up from being this weak, I shook my head shutting my eyes tightly close. "No.", I whispered under my breath.

He snapped up and looked at me confused.

He's not himself. I thought of it over and over again.

My hands then immediately placed anove his arms and I tried to pull away from him, but to no avail. He just tightened his embrace.

My body stiffened as I felt his clothe's fabric in friction with my skin. I knew he was stronger than me.

"Taehyung...", I screeched between his arms wrapped around me.

I felt his heavy breathing out from his chest. His eyes glared at me that melted my insides. "Dont leave.", he shove his face on the crook of my neck and started shaking its head.