O N E°

Taehyung's:

"AGHK!!! AGHHKKK?!?"

My eyes shot open remembering what happened yesterday and it woke me up in pain, in agony.

I see...

..the same white ceilings again, the same pale white walls again, the same smell and feel of surroundings again, and of course... the same ME again, lying on this very same bed.

I curse under my breath this early in the morning. "Tsk!"

It was my body clock, it always wakes me up at exactly 5:59 am.

Everything is always the same! I clench my fists because of disappointment that I know I wont be able to leave here.

"I hate it!", I would shout almost every morning after I realize everything.

They don't know me, they don't know anything!

They'd tell me 'they' are not real, but they ARE! I can see them clearly.

I've been here for about a year now, and I feel like crap!

*Eek--*

The door would always make noises 2 minutes or so after they see me awake.

And the same old person I always see.

"Well whatta you know!", I say in a sarcastic voice as I arrange myself in a proper sitting position. "If it isn't Ms. Min perhaps?", I cross my arms between my chest.

She would always come in with her hair tied in a ponytail, her lab coat hanging down perfectly on her body, and her face that was never once painted with make up.

Her name?

Min Ashton, and she's the only one I know in this jail-like place.

Walking towards me and placing my 'breakfast' (also known as crap food), on my bed side table, she looks at me giving me a sweet smile.

"Good morning, Taehyung.", she never forgets to check up on me and my status everyday.

I looked at the food that was placed on the tray on top of my bed side table, and again... pale white served in a pale blue bowl, known as "Oatmeal", I huffed a chuckle totally feeling upset so early in the morning.

"Yep.", she replied shortly as she took my hand. Her palm was always cold but it I knew it will slowly become warm because my temperature would share its warmness for her.

She always checks my pulse while looking at her watch.

I liked the feeling of her soft hand touching my skin. It always sent shivers down my spine, but I hate it when I'm being too obvious.

"G-good morning.", I then stuttered.

She looked at me and so I also did. Her lips then formed a smile and her head nodded at me, meaning that I'm stable. "Took you a while before greeting me, hmm?"

I like it when her lips press themselves when she expresses her 'hums'. It shades red after she lets go of them, like she's wearing lip stick of velvet red.

I then apologized sheepishly as I see her write something on her clipboard. "I'm sorry.", and looked down on the floor, "I just want to sleep more."

Her eyes shot up looking at me, blinking. "Then rest." She ran her fingers through my hair.

Ashton's:

So he wants to sleep. It's clear, he wants a rest. A rest from all of these.