T W E N T Y - T H R E E°

Ashton's

"A-Ash..." I waited a long time even after I finished my tteokbeokki. My ears were ready to listen, it was all dreaded.

Seokjin sunbae is really just messing with me, isn't he?

By how he replies, I feel like I'm wasting my time, and he knows well that I need every second of my minutes. He's really just messing with me so that I could stay more in this...date.

I sighed deeply, looking down on my empty plate as to realize that I won't get anything from him. "Sunbae..." I said calmly. But then again anger ate me and in a swift move, I leaned closer to him to take his collar.

His eyes widen as he gasped. "Ashton-."

"Stop messing around with me Seokjin hyung." I stated my warning. "You know very well that time is precious to me. If there is nothing I can get from you, then just tell me so." My insides were burning. I hate people that consume my time without any credit.

AISH!

Seokjin hyung was just looking at me, he was both taken aback and surprised.

I furrowed my brows and pushed him back his seat, upset. I stood tall and dusted off my shirt, "I can't believe I waited for nothing!" I angrily said as I took my bag and turned around to walk away.

Tsk! What a waste of my time!

But then again, before I could reach the entrance door of the restaurant, his word halted me to a stop:

"Amnesia!" He said quite loudly, causing to catch my attention.

I stopped there, confused with what he's said. My brows knotted and I automatically heaved in a big sigh. I clenched my hand before facing him.

"What did you say?" I asked upset.

But he was just there, looking at my empty plate. Staring at the chair that I sat on. He stayed quiet for a while though.

"Hyung!" I called him, but he didn't spared a second to look back at me.

"Sit down if you want to know." He said in a mono toned voice, not taking his eyes off the empty chair.

I tilted my head to the side, trying to figure out what he's trying to say. But of course, who doesn't want to know the truth?

I immediately walked back to the table and sat on the chair, waiting once more for his explanation.

"Seokjin hyung, what are you saying?" I scrunched my brows, getting nervous by the second.

What does he mean 'Amnesia'? I don't understand!

"Amnesia." He said once more, his eyes trembling.

I rolled my eyes getting a bit impatient, "Yes, yes, hyung, I know amnesia. I'm a doctor! How come I don't understand-."

"You." He said cutting me off.

I furrowed my brows from the surprise he's giving me. I tilted me head to the side to see his eyes clearly. "What?" I managed to chuckle though. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. Please explain."

Slowly, he started to lift up his head as his eyes were fixing to see mine. He was nervous as he said this, "You have amnesia."

W-what?