T W O°

Taehyung's:

My eyes widen seeing Ashton holding something up high that I never saw inside this room before.

It suddenly sent shivers and shook my whole body causing it to wobble.

what is it?!

Sudden nervousness went up my throat making a lump, so I swallowed. I've never been this scared before... it's new to me.

She tried some syringes, therapies, medications with me before to calm me down, but I don't know this.

"I'm sorry.", she apologized after looking at me straight into my eyes weakly, but assured.

She won't shock me with electricity, right? Sh-she's too young for that!

Suddenly...

Lights were out.

I can see nothing. NOTHING!

I panicked due to the darkness this room is giving me. Heavily breathing, I squeezed my chest with my fingers trying to calm me down, but to no avail.

I then heard fast footsteps coming over me, and who else? I'm sure it's Dr. Min.

I immediately ran as soon as I felt her breath in contact with my skin.

Never have I thought that she might do other stuff to me, and this one is seriously freaking me out.

The lights were out, I can manage to escape from her 'cure', per say.

My eyes can only see darkness, different kinds of dark colors painted on air in circles. It was clearly arranging its sight, and I hate it.

I hate it so much that I don't have any idea of what's going to happen next!

"Taehyung please...", her weak voice echoed in every corner of the room confusing me where and what to avoid.

I shook my head looking at total darkness still feeling my surroundings if she is ever near me, "ASHTON PLEASE!", I replied. "Leave me alone...", I begged.

She called out, "Where are you?", foot steps were the only trails I can get.

This is so much worse than any other of my nightmares. I don't like it.

"Don't come close, Ashton! You're scaring me...", nervousness filled every word I say along with the throbbing fear of my useless heart.

My back hit the cold wall, making me flinch for the fact that I can't think of anything right now.

I cursed under my heaving breath being drowned in this darkness. I started waving my hands on air, hoping that it would touch some solid surface, but to failure. I can hear my own nervousness coming out of every heave I breath out.

"Taehyung?", she called once more before placing her hand on my waist accidentally. "Omo I'm sorry!", she apologized.

I flinched with the sudden touch that I felt like this is worse than any other horror movies.

My fists clenched as my mind tried to think what to do next.

Before I could even move or escape from her, her hand then immediately grabbed the cloth of my sleeve as if she sensed that I wanted to leave. "Taehyung!", she stopped me.

I looked down at her, and she looked up at me. I can see nothing but her eyes that were clearly shining its stare at mine.

Standing near each other this close, it made a lump on my throat making me swallow involuntarily. "A-Ash?", I panicked as soon as I felt her other hand travel its way up to my nape.