E L E V E N°

Guys, read this. Very important.

This is somehow almost the start of everything. Why and when Taehyung was hospitalized.

A must read part.

Ashton's:

I felt a grip on my hand as soon as I counted to ten.

My eyes opened and stared at who's hand it was, as if they were told to when Taehyung immediately grabbed my wrist. His skin was... warm. I was afraid that it might turn cold, but it didn't, and I was happy about it.

Slowly, my eyes went up to see Taehyung's expression while my heart was beating nervous enough with what's happening.

I-it was... fascinating-- I mean, I was fascinated.

My heart burned and melted like chocolate waking up butterflies to flutter my stomach filled with warm tickles on them. Why?

I just saw someone I've never seen before.

Taehyung... had his eyes wide open looking down at the view below, it was deep in thoughts still having shades of blue in them because of the reflection of the sky. The perfect angle of the ray of the sun, and the perfect timing of wind blowing his hair made this the best masterpiece I've ever seen.

I love it... I love him.

Just then I realized that, I really am liking him.

I mean, I've felt some flutter moments even before and even he as just new here, but this one was different.

Maybe he only needed this... me and him, alone time together.

A smile was surprisingly built and was plastered on my tomato red face as I trail down my sight on his hand that was tightly holding mine. I swallowed a lump on my throat... this was too much, yet I can't say that I' not liking it.

"Taehyung--"

"Ahyoung...", I was cut off with his calling.

My brows knotted, confused. And I hated myself for thinking that this 'Ahyoung' might be one of his lover. I hated that feeling. But I still tried to cooperate with him, "A-ahyoung?", I stuttered, hoping that this is just a made-up story.

He nodded his head slowly, turning his head to me and blinking his innocent eyes at my broken hearted ones. "Mhmm... Ahyoung.", he wasn't smiling, yet I feel a very important thing came to his mind.

I shook my head, "Who is she?", I asked.

He knotted his eyebrows and trailed off looking up at the skies, "Ahyoung... she's my first love."

And that's it, Ashton... you're broken. YOUR FIRST LOVE BROKE YOUR HEART FOR THE FIRST TIME!

And I was like, baby, baby, baby ooh~ like baby, baby, baby noo~~

Cutting that foolish thing off, let's go back to this story before I can totally exchange this to one of those Justin Bieber fanfics. I no like it.

I tilted my head, trying to hide my upset face, "Y-you remember her?"

He nodded as he licked his lips turning his focus back to me again, "Yeah, the first time I met her was at on top of a building. She looked nerdy that time.", I felt that he didn't want to smile, but you can clearly see in his eyes that he was somehow... happy?

While I, on the other side, was crumpling my stomach inside, feeling an immediately rejection. I just understood him, "I see... that's good that some memories are coming back to life."