205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II

Start from the beginning

    She just nodded, and looked away noticing that no one saw how she bit his ear for just one second after young woman said what she wants from him. (Y/N) on other hand was little embarrassed, even in presence of Angels saying that he is still... Fresh, and while in conversations with other boys they would laugh at him hearing him stating this, these girls seemed to even more respect him, well maybe not Asia.

    When blonde haired woman heard this she promised to take his purity making each female in ORC her personal enemy. Mostly Issabela was always trying to avoid her not wanting to be corrupted by someone like her.

Rias: Yumi? Can I ask what you requested from my piece?

Yumi: Well, you can ask, but... I will not answer this question Buchou.

    Scarlet haired angel eyes twitched hearing this, and Akeno smiled placing her hand on other woman arm trying to calm down her emotions. Even Angels sometimes can do something very bad... I hope Rias will never try to do anything too harsh.

Rias: No? What do you mean-

    In this moment everyone heard loud crashing noise, and weird golden symbol on ORC floor. Gremory heiress eyes widened in clear fear, and she quickly hide behind her queen. Akeno sighed, but give her best friend some comfort.

    Everyone else looked at this teleportation spell with almost everyone knowing who will visit them... Only (Y/N) and Issabela looked at this with stars in their eyes still being fascinated with this new part of world for them.

    Then in front of Rias and Akeno stood two persons. One was tall woman with short blonde hair in white, not too long dress that showed her perfect legs for everyone, but she also had two big orbs on her chest, and (Y/N) thought that her dress almost can't hold them... Young woman looked shyly around, but her eyes quickly drop to her feet in high heels.

    Other person was almost half shorter, but also blonde haired. She had her hair made in two pigtails, and while the young girl looked very cute to (Y/N), she had superior look on her face with a bad smile.

Ravel: Well hello everyone! Finally, we managed to visit our future

Ravel: Well hello everyone! Finally, we managed to visit our future... Part of family, hmm my big sis?

    The older woman nodded with her head slowly, but (Y/N) saw how embarrassed and unsure she was while younger one was complete opposite right now. Rias queen narrowed her eyes at the younger girl and slowly approached her.

Akeno: It's always pleasure to see members of other royal Angel family, but... What are you doing here Ravel, and Risia?

Ravel: You dare to talk with me. You fallen?

    Akeno backed away touched by little girl words, and in this moment Rias managed to calm down her own emotions and quickly walked towards them.

Rias: How dare you use this word towards my own queen Phenex? It's not her fault!

    Ravel Phenex only smiled at Gremory heiress, but doesn't said anything while her older sister nervously massaged her arm with hand being soo close to her future wife. (Y/N) hearing their names needed to ask something, not understanding this situation.