205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II

Start from the beginning

Yumi: Akeno get a grip! Buchou are you still with us or in your manga-anime world? Koneko stop drooling, you make mess on the ground! Ugh... Asia can you... Not masturbate in front of us?!

    Each female respectfully turned her eyes towards a very angry member of ORC, and another piece under Rias. (Y/N) was impressed how one of most hot students handle this situation without any problem. Miss Kiba is really strongest female, yet she could let me go from that...Ah hard grip.

Asia: Why everyone need to destroy my fun?!

    She angrily shouted looking up with her hands trying to punch any object nearby. Koneko took out her handkerchief and slowly got down on her knees trying to clear her droll from the ground. Rias blushed lightly imagining (Y/N) as one of the main protagonists of her favorite romance.

    Yumi rolled her eyes at Asia not being affected by her actions. Good, that Issabela is somewhere else or...

Issabela: I'm sorry for being late Buchou! I just needed to teach some of these-

    Her eyes widened seeing Asia with her panties down and showing her private place without any sort of shame while other's been occupied with different things. The brown haired female saw (Y/N) in quite a suggestive position with Yumi Kiba holding her arms around him...

(Y/N): I... I can explain everything Issabela!

 I can explain everything Issabela!

*****

    Ten minutes later everyone calmed down their emotions, but still each member of ORC was embarrassed what happened between Issabela, Asia, (Y/N) and finally Yumi. Let say that Rias needed to use her holy powers, and with aid from Akeno they managed to stop any potential fight between them.

    (Y/N) was now on his knees holding little hand of Yumi who was blushing from his actions. Issabela sat on the couch with narrowed eyes at Asia that only smiled at her and even showed her middle finger to make another young woman even more angry.

     Akeno smiled at the scene touched how sweet it looked while Rias was more... Jealous, wanting (Y/N) to be her's, but sadly she knew that with her engagement it was only pointless wish. Koneko in meantime sighed being little sad that today she doesn't have any chance to show her true feelings towards young man. She was quite scared of this, and doesn't want to lose his friendship.

(Y/N): Thank you my lady! You saved your poor servant, what I can do to repay? Your wish is my command.

    Yumi face get even more red, and slowly she leaned to his ear whispering something that made him very... Very uncomfortable. She giggled seeing how almost each of females in this room tried to catch what Yumi said to him.

(Y/N): Uh... It's... It's surprising to hear, something like this from your sweet holy lips my lady, but... I owe you my life, and ugh... Purity.