The end of Jackson

YN was thinking about life in general when he remembered someone who was never particularly helpful in his endeavors and was actually quite a nuance.

YN: Eh, nothing will ever come of him anyhow.

YN then went for a walk down the main streets of Vale with Emily when he sees a car pull out in front of them. Two men exit the car and try to shoot YN and Emily but their guns jam. YN takes this opportunity and fires his pistol into one of the assailants in the nethers and then the lung before tackling the second and pistol whipping his head into a bloody pulp.
YN then noticed the driver and shot him through the shoulder and then he put a slug in his sternum. Now soaked in blood YN walks over to a stunned Emily and gives her a hug.

YN: Don't worry, Daddy is right here, Its all ok.

Emily: Y Y Y You killed them.

YN: Daddy had to make the evil men go bye bye.

They go home and YN consoles Emily for about an hour before Weiss gets home and starts equally freaking out. Sean however has a different reaction.

Weiss: What happened? I was so worried about you.

Sean called Georgy.

Sean: Georgy have you gotten the DNA links to the people who tried to assassinate my father?

Georgy: Yes sir I have the files.

Sean: Send the Security Beuro to round up their immediate families and send them to work on the Citadel! And get me those files!

AN: Yeah, it has been over ten years and the Citadel still hasn't been constructed.

Georgy: Consider It done.

Sean later reads through the files and noticed that they were all signed by the same lieutenant.

Time skip one day.

One of YN's aids walks into his office and places a file on his desk.

Aid: The file that your majesty requested.

YN: Thanks, that is all.

YN opens the file labeled. SECRET FILE NO.3521. FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.
The three would be assassins were killed in the immediate fight but the person behind the hit has been found. Lieutenant Jackson Lustberg.

YN then calls Jackson.

YN: Lieutenant meet me at the top of the Security Beuro head office. We have much to discuss involving your future.

Jackson: Yes sir.

Jackson suspects nothing. He thinks that his work with the files has earned him a promotion.

Time skip to the head office.

YN: I know what you did.

Jackson: What did I do your majesty?

YN: Don't play dumb with me! I know that you ordered that attempt at an assassination just so you could do some impressive work and get noticed and promoted!

Jackson: Fine you caught me! I was just so tired of my nine to five job. I was an assistant to a junior detective, not even an actual detective. I thought that if I could pull it off I could become a detective or even a chief.

YN: So you thought that if it would go to plan you could fly up the political ladder.

Jackson: Yeah.

YN: Let's see if you can fly.

Skip to 0:26

YN: Such motivation, it's almost a shame that he is now a grease spot on the floor.

On the street below.

Craig: Delila, this relationship is perfect.

Delila: Yeah god would have given us a sign if he didn't want us to be together.

Jackson: aaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!

SPLAT!

Jackson hits the concrete and splattered blood all over Craig and Delila.

Craig: You Just had to go ahead and jinx it didn't you Delila.