The vacation part 3

YN, Weiss and Sean are on horseback with Moltke trotting along and they are going through the forest to go to a small lake where they will go goose hunting.

YN: Now today we will be hunting geese. They don't offer much meat or anything but they are over abundant in this area and we need to see them off.

Weiss: How much longer until we get to the pond?

YN: Not much longer, maybe ten minutes or so.

Sean: Thanks for taking me on this trip with you father.

YN: Think nothing of it.

Time skip to the pond

YN: See Sean, blow the whistle and the geese will fly out of the rushes.

Sean blows the whistle and the geese fly.

YN: Now son, Shoot.

Sean fires his shotgun and he manages to hit a goose and Moltke goes to retrieve it.

YN is congratulating Sean on his shot and they find the goose that Moltke retrieved.

This continues for about an hour with each family member taking turns with the gun.

Time skip to the end of the day.

YN: We managed to bag quite a few geese, I'll call the gamekeeper to cook them.

Sean: Father would you mind if the one I shot would turned into taxidermy.

YN: That is a wonderful idea, I'll call the taxidermist in the morning.

Theodore: Theodore the gamekeeper, at your service sir.

YN: take these four birds to be cooked but prepare this one for taxidermy.

Theodore: If you don't mind sir, why not cook them all.

YN: Sean, tell him.

Sean: It was the first thing I have ever hunted.

Theodore: Well then, That is definitely something to be proud of. Sir may I suggest that you go inside as to avoid catching a cold.

YN: I think we shall, I am sure that Sean would love to brag about his exploit to our other guests.

Theodore: Indeed he would sir. Shall I inform Walpole to prepare some tea and cakes for you to enjoy.

YN: That sounds splendid. Earl Grey if you don't mind.

Theodore: Not at all sir.

YN: I'll go find Emily, How about you two get settled in the lounge.

Weiss: Alright, come on Sean.

YN goes off to find Emily in the library. He then sees her surrounded by books and papers.

YN: Sweetheart, what are you doing?

Emily: I have been reading the most compelling and persuasive books with the goal of finding the formula for the best book ever.

YN: That seems like quite a goal how about you have some tea and cake before you continue.

Emily: Sure daddy, that sounds wonderful.

YN: By the way, what ever happened to Blake, Ruby and Yang?

Emily: Oh they went into the local town.

YN then gets a phone call from the local Police chief.

Chief: Sir, I have a group here that claim they know you.

YN: can you describe them to me.

Chief: One has a red cloak, the other has a black bow and the third has long blonde hair.

YN: What did they do.

Chief: The blonde became intoxicated and proceeded to get into a fight with the local militia, that proceeded into a small gun battle, fortunately no one was killed,

YN: Was anyone wounded?

Chief: three militiamen and the blonde suffered minor injuries and the girl with the bow was grazed by some shrapnel.

YN: I'm coming right away. Send the militiamen back to their duties after you get their reports.

Chief: What about the girls?

YN: I'll deal with them.

YN hangs up and tells Weiss what has happened.

Weiss: I cannot believe that they got into a gunfight with republic soldiers.

YN: Its a good thing that they weren't soldiers and just militia. I am going down to the station to sort this whole thing out. I'm already getting grey hairs from this.