Arriving in Beacon

We are on the airship going to beacon and everyone has their own reactions Ruby is acting like a child, Yang is acting calm but she is looking at all the boys and making a mental list. And some blonde guy looks like his innards want out. YN walks up to Yang as she says "Beacon is our home now." She notices me and says "Hey YN how is it Yanging?" To that I pantomime hanging myself due to the horrible pun. At that moment the blonde from earlier stopped in front of me and was about to throw up when I said "If you get any vomit on my uniform, I will also be cleaning your blood off of my boots." I then give him a creepy smile and he runs off. Yang and Ruby look at me and shake their heads

Ruby: "YN you didn't have to terrify him."

Yang: "you would stab him over dry cleaning?"

YN: "Yes Yang I do, I just spent a hundred and fifty lein on these new boots and three hundred more on my new greatcoat and I do not want it dirtied on the first day. And Yang didn't you almost kill a guy for spilling a drink on your jacket?"

AN: "you didn't have the coat until the previous chapter."

Yang: "That is completely different and you know it."

YN: "Now that I think about it I probably should get a new uniform for school."

Ruby: "Why not use the uniform provided by the school?"

YN: "They never make them big enough for me, the seams always burst."

Ruby: "Ok fair is fair"

Time skip to when Ruby meets Weiss

White haired girl: "Do you have any idea what damage you could have done!?"

Ruby: Uhh.

White haired girl: This is dust, mined from the Schnee quarries, you know fire,ice.

Ruby just looks at her confused and then it happens, she sneezed.

YN hears a loud explosion so he charges the area shouting and brandishing his assault rifle.
Ruby leaps behind YN as he stopped in front of the white haired girl. Ruby climbed up his back and is now in chibi form hiding behind YN's shoulder and shaking.

YN: Ahh Weiss Schnee it is a pleasure to see you again.

Weiss was about to shout then she realized who was talking. "YN, ahh it has been too long since our last meeting."

Upon hearing this Ruby freaked out and demanded to know who she was.
Ruby (in head) I will not let her date big brother!

YN was about to introduce Ruby to Weiss when a girl in black shows up and says "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, the world's largest producer of dust propellant."

Weiss: Ahh recognition.

Girl in black: the same company known for questionable business practices and Faunus labor.

YN cuts in by saying "The labor is just a means to an end, that end being cheap and efficient energy for all."

The girl in black looks at YN angrily and stormed off with Ruby running after her.

Weiss: Thanks for standing up for me but it is true, Faunus labor is a big problem, when I am the CEO I am going to change that.

YN: don't feel bad, your company has employed hundreds of thousands of people, people who would otherwise be jobless. Your company boosts the economy and it keeps the lights on.

Meanwhile with Ruby

Ruby:Huh that Blake person was nice enough I wonder if I could meet anyone else. As if on cue the blonde from the airship starts talking to her

Blonde: Hey, the name is Jaune Ark, short sweet rolls off the tongue, lady's love it.

They talk for and Ruby apologized for calling him vomit boy.

Jaune: well what if I called you crater face.

As soon as he says that he regretted saying it because he felt a hand squeeze his shoulder and a pistol being pushed into the back of his head. When he looked to see whom the hand and pistol belonged to he saw YN towering above him and he yelped. Jaune runs his hand over where YN grabbed him and he felt a hand shaped dent in his chest plate.

They started talking about their weapons, Ruby pulled out crescent rose and then jaune pulled out his weapon.

Jaune: I have this sword and shield.

Ruby: do they do anything?

Jaune: the shield gets smaller so I can put it away when I get tired.

Ruby: wouldn't it still weigh the same?

Jaune: yeah.

Then he asked YN what weapons he has and he says "I have my sword. (Displays sword) three feet of sharpened titanium alloy, specifically designed to hack and slash. I have my sidearm (displays pistol), it never jams and it never runs out of ammunition, just like my rifle (displays rifle)

Jaune and Ruby: cool!

YN anyway we need to get to orientation.

If you want YN to be solo, on team RWBY, or on a new team just comment.