-----CHAPTER TEN-----

Thank god it was Billy and Roger, and not the gobblers. I ran towards them both "What on earth are you guys doing here?!" I said as I stopped right in front of them. 

"Denise! Where's-Where's Lyra! and where is the poison gown she promised to bring" Billy snapped at me.

"Shh! Someone is watching us from above!" Roger shushed Billy and I. We both follow his gaze leading to a window, you could see their head poking from the side, her eyes glaring down at us in total darkness.

Of course. . .

That Coulter woman!

"RUN!!" Secundus yelled which scared the crap out of all of us. By the time we all looked at my daemon, he was running towards our way, from the Jordan College Gates. What the hell has he been off to this time, without me?! 

Billy, Roger and I looked behind, but what caught my attention was some motion above us. 

A net!

A trap!

I quickly morphed into a tiny lizard, lurched forward and escaped from the net. Then I shape shifted into a lioness and roared loudly, signalling Emeline that I was in danger, that I need help. I started to growl aggressively as I walked towards the net, noticing the gobblers just on the other side, trying to scare off them away from my friends. Instead, they slowed their pace towards Billy and Roger, because now they have their attention on me, but each step they took, the bigger they seem.

A howl came back in reply. Emeline is on her way!!

I started snarling at the two gobblers as they attempted to scare me away. 

"Stupid guard dog! It won't budge!" said the one with the broad shoulders.

"Now look! There's two of em'!" said the skinny short one. 

I hear a metal clang right next to me, I looked down to see a knife and a paw. Emeline pushed the knife towards me as she watched the gobblers and the captured children, I bend my neck down to grab the knife with my jaws. 

Hehehe, this ought to be good!

I started growling as I walked forward, trying to scare them off again. However, Emeline on the other hand, slowly walked beside me, as I reached the net the children were captured in, I stopped beside them, Emeline grabbed the net with her jaw and dragged it back. The children inside were panicking of both our presence as Emeline drags them right back into the college.

"Joe, that ain't no guard dog! That's a damned Lioness!" said the broad one.

"Well . . . I think that the "lioness you say" knows what to do with that knife, We should of came here prepared! That net ain't gonna do nothing good to help aid us, Holmes! Let's go back!" said the short one.

Both gobblers turned around and fled from the scene. I turned around with the knife still in my jaw, I walked towards Billy and Roger who is still stuck in the net. 

"Don't worry, it's just us, Emeline and Denise. We're changelings. Here, use this knife to cut yourself free. We can't do it because who knows who might be watching" I said as I spat the knife at the children.

"Billy!" Roger snapped, getting Billy out of his gaze.

"Oh! Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, sorry!" Said Billy rapidly as he started cutting his way to freedom with Roger behind him.

"I'll drop roger to his quarters, you okay with taking Billy home?" Emeline asked.

"Yeah, of course!" I replied. "Hey Billy, jump on ma back, I'm taking you home!" I said in a hushed whisper.

"Uhh. . . " Billy shuffled slowly towards me and hopped on.

"Hold on tight and keep your eyes open" I warned him. I started off into the darkness, it wasn't long till I heard two men talking, as I approach them into the darkness, I gave a loud roar because I knew who it was, the two gobblers started running as I chased them away. Billy and I started laughing.

When I was satisfied with the distance the gobbler's ran, I ran all the way to Billy's little family's territory, I dropped him off, circled around and ran back towards home.

I was about to twist around the corner but a metal cage had fallen right onto me with a loud clang. 

Shoot! I'm trapped!

"Hey, look at that beauty! Joe, you do have any idea what this is?" said that Gobbler whose name I think it was Homles?

"A female lion?" Replied, I think, Joe?

"No! A changeling! Remember, it was her who escaped as a lizard, turned into a wolf then a lioness! My god! Marisa would be over the moon for this!" said Homles.

"We shall show this to Marisa first, then we'll try to reveal her identity with a machine, then we'll train her to be one of us!" Said Joe excitedly.

"You hear that, Lioness! You are gonna be either a slave or a assistant! Ahahaha!" Both gobblers started crackling hard.

"Go get the things, Joe." Homles said as he pushed Joe away.

"Hey little Lioness, here's a deal, every time you listen to us, we will not hurt you or your friends! if, however you do not obey, we will give you harsh punishments along with harming you and your friends, choice is yours!" Homles said in a whisper. 

Ass.

Just try me! 

I dare ya!

Touch my friends and you'll be double dead!

Later on, I spotted Joe carrying a collar, chain leash, a short leather dark brown strap, caged muzzle thingy and a leash vest thing.

Both gobblers came into the cage with me, Homles held me down to the ground while Joe places the leather strap onto my muzzle, he made very sure that he tightened it, So I couldn't bite anything or even open my mouth. Joe then places the cage muzzle thing onto my muzzle and strap the leather part at the back of my head. Homles thought it would be best if they just clipped the metal leash onto the muzzle cage thing so I don't try anything stupid. Joe applied the collar around my neck, and forcefully placed a vest leash thingy on me. Joe was holding the chain leash while Homles was holding two leashes. One was the collar and two was the vest.

"Let's be on our way!" said Holmes as the two gobblers got the cage up.