"Hi Brooke," Shawna grinned, "I'm sorry about what happened,"

"About what?" I asked placidly, despite her unusual behavior.

"About when Zac and I broke up, I'm sorry about what I said and everything else I did," She said sincerely.

"Shawna why are you apologizing to that slut? She took your boyfriend," Vienna cut in.

"No, I think I just drove him away," Shawna sighed. I looked at her weirdly, but she just ignored my look. I do believe she thought I took Zac.

"Well I still think she's a whore, secretly cheating on Adam with Zac," Vienna sneered as she flipped her brown locks.

"No I'm not," I cried.

"Ms. Speir, Ms. Morgan. Do you have something to share?" Mr. Thompson asked, pausing the lesson just to scold us.

"No," I muttered.

"Actually, I do," Vienna said as Mr. Thompson raised an eyebrow, "Brooke is a man-stealing slut!" A few people gasped and I could just tell that some people are just waiting to get out their popcorn and watch this play out.

"Vienna sit down," Mr. Thompson said sternly as I gasped, but Vienna kept talking.

"Shut up Vienna," Adam yelled, the vein in his neck was popping out and his face is going red.

"Adam it's fine," I whispered to him.

"No it's not," He frowned. "she's being a b*tch to my girlfriend and I want her to stop. No one's gonna hurt you." I blushed furiously and Adam grinned at me before flipping Vienna off when Mr. Thompson wasn't looking.

"Vienna, detention after school, tomorrow," Mr. Thompson frowned as he jotted down the details on the yellow slip of paper. Vienna just rolled her eyes and snatched the paper from his hand and as she walked back to her seat she threw me a malicious glare.

"Forgive her, she's just grumpy," Shawna giggled once class was nearing its end.

"Shut up Shawna," Vienna scowled. "And you slut, are a waste of my time,"

"What's your problem?" I scoffed.

"Do you really want to know my problem?" She shot back.

"No, it was a rhetorical question," I rolled my eyes

"As if," I scoffed as she just sat there and grinned evilly. She muttered something to herself, but I just ignored her. It would probably be along the lines of 'Brooke is a slut' or 'Adam is mine'.

                                                              ----------------------------------

       School is over and I'm waiting for Adam at the front of the school. Usually he isn't this late, but I don't mind. He's probably just talking to a teacher or something. Tiana and Clayton are already on their date, and hopefully Clayton does ask Tiana to prom. I tapped my foot along the concrete waiting for Adam to come up behind me.

"Hey, Brooke!" Someone yelled behind me. I turned around and saw Shawna waving at me.

"Uh, yea hi," I said awkwardly.

"Mr. Coutches needs you," She said simply.

"Oh, um ok," I said awkwardly as I picked up my stuff and headed towards his class. I turned the corner and ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" I said quickly realizing it is Mr. Coutches. "Oh, hi. Shawna said that you needed me?"

"Um, no I didn't tell anyone to get you," He said.