Perez Pov - La pistola y el corazón

Start from the beginning

There is was the fire I saw in her when she walked into my life. It wasn't about her it was about her son, not exposing him to that life, something I wish my mother did for me but nope. That was the difference she wanted to protect her son and nothing else matter. "Fine." Was Henry defeated word. "Come back inside before I have to kill another maid."
"NO FUCKING KILLING IN THE HOUSE!!"

"Fine Muñeca only in outside" he let out a chuck as I heard nothing from her.

They walk hand and hand together as Henry lean over to take Joaquin from my arms, "Thank you, I appreciate you risking your life for them."

My eyes pop a little out at his words, not once has that man ever said thank you or even the word 'appreciate' it was a foreign word that was not part of his vocabulary. As they walk hand and hand she looks back to give me a smile and I return her smile back as they made their way inside the castle as I stand behind like a peasant.

As the years progress she really shine and become outspoken, Henry was head over heels for her but he couldn't remain faithful as she did. Until her trip to Italy really open his eyes to losing her to a man who was more ruthless than him. Valentino.
It wasn't the old man like we aspect no it was the heir. Alek

Fucking Alek was worse than his uncle and Henry combine, he was quiet and mysterious no one knew what ran in his mind and calculates everything before making a move. So Alek made a move with Grace was well thought out and it wasn't reckless it was obvious, he didn't give two flying fucks about war. That's what made him who he was. But no matter the outcome if I knew him like I thought I did he would protect her, so was I worried? Nope.
But my heart hurt that I couldn't offer her what Henry and Alek could, that was full protection and money.
How in the world does one little woman get two ruthless men to fall in love with her? I don't know maybe it was something about her, felt familiar not that she wasn't gorgeous because she was beyond beautiful, nothing like any other woman I've ever meet.
My heart was on fire once again this man Luke who is Joaquin real father was the owner of her heart. No one but him. Not the two ruthless men she lay with but some MIT super genius boy came from South Texas -a nobody.
There he was hurting her, making her cry as she carried my twins and I know their mine. No matter how much she tries to deny it but once they're here I will sneak a DNA test and take them with me.
As much I vow to be by her side not when it came to my children, I will walk away from this life with them in my arms. It hurts to think about it but I deserve to be selfish I deserve to show them love, the love I didn't get as a child or even as an adult.
Finally, the moaning stops as I heard the door shut I walk downstairs to follow Luke into the twins' room that he was fixing up. I let him have his little moment but once they're here, their mine. I grab him by the neck and shove into the wall.

"I fucking let you sucker punch me, but this better is the last fucking time you disrespect her because I will not think twice before killing you."

Drop him to the floor and storm out. I wanted to kill him as I make my way to my room as I look down to my phone to meet up one of the girls that help with my inch I hear the sobbing coming from the office, part of me wants not to care, 'FUCK PENDAJO' I yell at myself in my mind.

I rush into office kneeling down to rub her belly, giving her words of encouragement and only looking out for my babies. So I give her advice to speak to him but not because I had a change of heart because I know if she is happy, their happy. I kneel down to the queen of my heart. There is the estupido pendejo requesting to speak to her, I stand up to only eye him as I walk out.

Grabbing my phone I called the woman I can dig myself into "Hey" I heard the soft voice pick up on another end of the phone. "Met you at your house ?"

"Anything for you, lover."

I storm out with Audi R8 coupe taking the curves of Cancun's street over eighty miles an hour, yea I can afford three figure car I had the money but not like her but I had it. I didn't need to pay any rent or anything just pay for my taste of luxury. Yea I can easily buy a home next door but I had to remain in the same house but I did place my money on some luxury apartments around the places I stayed long enough. Miami, Texas and now Cancun, I was looking for a realty property and that's who I was meeting.

Angelina Cardoza, reality genius. I met her when Muñeca was looking for property for her next project, to be honest, I had not once noticed her features.
Until Muñeca and I walk into her office to sign the last papers as she unbuttons the last buttons on her blouse popping her breast out as Muñeca lean over to her desk signing away. She looks up to her to stare at her express then me, "Ms. Cardoza my lawyer from now on will be the one to meet you since you can't seem to act professionally around my staff."

Angelina looks shocked, "No offense Mrs.Collins but your staff there doesn't seem to mind the view plus from my understanding, you're engaged."

I never seen Muñeca this upset in my life over some woman when she stood to slap the daylights out of her face, the impact made her body fall into the chair as it swing back. I wanted to let go of a laugh, she's a lot stronger due to all the physically strengthen training with me.

As she walks away with me in the behind her I can notice the tension her body carried. I lean over to open the door to her BMW but she smacks my hand off to open it her self.
I move to the driver side, "Jealous my love?"
She rapidly looks to face me, "Jealous? Are you fucking kidding me? Over botox Barbie?"

I quickly glance over her and back to the street, I knew I was going to fuck botox Barbie because this was the first time I caught her show some emotion towards me.
So here I was balls fucking deep into Botox Barbie loose pussy but I didn't care, fuck I didn't care. She lets go screams after screams as she ejaculates over my pants with her wetness. I pushed her down to her knees letting go of my load into her mouth as she looks up with those, 'I'm in love' eyes. I push her off me as I lean back to couch facing the ceiling as I just zip up my pants. We've done this too many times to count, but she was a body I was using, "Rough day with the Queen Bitch?"

I jerk my head quickly as she was getting off her knees and I push her back down placing my arm around her throat, "That BITCH is the Queen of fucking Death- MUÑECA. You're fucking lucky she let you live." Tears drop from her eyes realizing the mistake she made, "Oh My god I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Perez, I am. Oh my god !does that means your him?"
She asks with hands over her face and shaking in fear.
I let go of the evil smile, yes I had a name, 'Hellhound ' people just love to give nicknames. I nod yes. Her eyes gleam up with a mix of lust and fear, as she unzips my pants taking me all in once again.

As I bend over leaning towards the couch the phone makes countless incoming rings but I left the head of security Joseph in charge. This time as much I wanted to jump for her, I need to think of me for a moment. Whatever it is He can handle it.

 Whatever it is He can handle it