Perez Pov - La pistola y el corazón

Start from the beginning

When she was tossed in the lion's den with one of the ruthless men in the Florida coast I knew this was going to be it for her.

Henry, unfortunately, had bigger plans for her until he heard the words, 'I'm a virgin.' He lost it, he wanted to keep her for his own personal collection like she was his personal doll. That's where the name Muñeca came from. He collects her, all he thought about afterward was an heir to empire with no concern that I was his official heir. Yea, Henry is my father, the moment the police found my mother dead in our apartment when I was six was the moment the state toss me with him. She rotted away in bed for days before a neighbor complains about the smell. I was only fucking six I didn't know she was dead, I thought her as going through another depression in bed. Those usually lasted weeks at a time, and all of sudden she would get up take me to places like the zoo and get my ice cream. But not this time.
Henry did not raise me to be his son, I was trained to be his solider and that's all offer me at age of seven. I didn't complain because I had a roof over my head, private tutors and food in my stomach. Combat training came in when I turn ten, his words were, "I want to make you a walking killing machine." Not I want to share my empire with my son, nope because I was the product of a whore looking to pay for her debit to ruthless man. As year progress I did everything to prove my love and dedication to my father.

But to Henry, I was never good enough.

When Joaquin was born I became wreak-less, I wreck my room, I snort endless cocaine and shove my dick into any woman who wanted it.
It wasn't until I saw mi Muñeca walking down the stairs with crying Joaquin with tears in her eyes as emotions flooded my mind.

"What's wrong?" She just nods no with crying, "Nothing."

I look upstairs to hear the moaning coming from their room, "Come let me take him from you. I stay in the pool house, you need some sleep."

She held her baby even tighter scared I was going to rip him from her arms, I place my arms around her shoulder to walk her outside to the pool house as I grab her diaper bag. Now if I thought I had tough as I kid but this little guy might have it worse. She laid on the futon pressing Joaquin into her breast as she passed out.
I started to cover her with a blanket when I saw a little person looking up to me with brightest blue eyes and biggest warmest smile laughing at my presence.

I let go of a small smile while picking him up, "Com'on little man lets give mommy some time to sleep." I walked outside with him in my arms as I grab a chair looking at the sunset with the little person prop on my knees playing with his little hands as he wraps is little finger round my finger.
I knew instantly he wasn't Henrys, the blonde hair the blue eyes gave it away but I wonder if he knew that. If he wasn't I know Henry would kill them both or worse pimp her out and drop him off with some sick fucks. I vow to keep them safe, I hope one day she shares her story with me.

I knew she was just like me trying to survive in this crazy fuck up the world and this little person was the product of her own survival.

In the background I can hear Henry shouting and gunshots going around the house I cover Joaquin in little ears as I spot Henry walking my way, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON?!!"
"Nothing Grace was feeling ill, so we're just chilling relaxing out here until she feels better."
I said with complete soft tone voice, the last thing I need him was to lose his cool, him being territorial; I'm just glad he didn't catch me inside with her. It would have been worse for both of us. He just nods as he enters the pool house leaving the door open. I don't know if it was because he was raised in a barn or because he wanted me to hear the conversation. "Muñequita. Por favor, she didn't mean anything."
It was almost like he thought she will forgive him wait.. she did.

But then I heard the slap touch a skin, I went to place my hand to touch my gun as I was willing to sacrifice my life and gladly kill Henry. But what I heard next was from her mouth, "If you ever fucking think it's a great idea to fuck some random BITCH in my house ILL do the same. So if you're going fuck someone do it elsewhere not where my son lives!"