Tension

Naira thought why Gayu was not saying anything so she turned the other side to see and was shocked to see Kartik there who was equally shocked. Naira "Kar....tik you?" she said stammering. Kartik eyes became dark with lust upon seeing her like that and her hair wet from the shower. Naira saw it and tried to cover herself with the duvet. Kartik came near Naira and held the duvet and pulled it down so he could see her. Naira "Kartik what are you doing? Someone will come. You should leave". Kartik started to go back so she thought that he was going back but he closed the door and locked it. He came on the bed and held her hands in his. Naira "Karti...." but she got cut in the middle by Kartik who started kissing her neck due to which Naira moaned in approval. Naira's hands made their way in his hair and held them. Kartik pulled Naira towards him and held Naira's hands in his one so she could not move them. He started roaming his free hand on her back and then swiftly pulled on eof her bra strap down and kissed her collar bone and id the same with the other. At this point of time Naira was a moaning mess. Kartik laid Naira on the bed on her stomach and started opening her hooks but when he came on the second hook Naira stopped him.
Naira "Kartik its not the right thing. We should wait" thats when he realised what they doing so he backed off with an appologetic face. Naira put the bra back on properly and then held his hands andade him look at her. Naira "Kartik you don't have to be ashamed, we both doing it. Why are behaving like that then?" she then hugged him. Kartik also hugged her back "Naira you are vey good, I'm sorry I don't know what came in me. I could'nt control myself". Naira "oh thats good na" Kartik was confused. Naira "thats good because I know you can never resist me" she said laughing to which Kartik also laughed.
Kartik started to go out and told her that he is sleeping in his own room tonight.

After some time Gayu came and laid near Naira she thought Naira was sleeping so she also laid down without making any noice. She also stripped down to her inners.

Kartik went to the living room and saw Shubh and Neil talking in hushed voices but stopped when they saw him there so Kartik felt that there was something fishy. Kartik "is something wrong?" Shubh "no? nothing" an strted to go to sleep but Kartik came in front of them. Kartik "tell me" Shubh and Neil looked at each other and looked worried. Neil "look Kartik there is nothing to tell and move". Kartik "I said tell me the matter" Shubh sighed and asked Kartik to sit on the couch first. All of them settled down on the couch and decided to tell him the matter. Shubh told him the club fiasco how Noah had to face the embarrassement because of them and Naira. Kartik got shocked when he go to know that. Shubh "hr can do anything to take revenge from Naira and us. We are not worried foe us but Naira and Gayu". Kartik "we should inform the police then". Shubh "he has his sources from whom he can harm them so we should be aware that Naira and Gayu should not know about that". Katik "I'm with you. We will protect them. Now we should go and sleep, will think about it afterwards. We are getting married 2 weeks later and I want to spend my time with naira as much as I can."

NK INDUSTRIES

Naksh was sitting in his cabin with some photoframes in his hands caresing them. Naksh "you would be so happy if you would've been here with us. I miss you so much" he said looking at the frame then kept all the frames except for one in which there was a girl with him back hugging her. He kissed the girl's face and then made his way to the bedroom attached to his cabin and slept their hugging the frame.
In sleep he was getting some flashes of a girl and him.

A girl is in the park when Naksh from back and kissed her cheek. Girl "Naksh leave me someone will see us".
Naksh "don't worry Ms. girlfriend no one will come and what if someone comes. I'm kissing my girlfriend only"
Sanju and Yash were in the same park when they saw him with a girl.
Sanju "Yash look there. They both are here and Nick said that he has some work when we asked him to come with us." Yash "let them spend some time together." Sanju "why? lets go to them" she literaly dragged him to them. Sanju tapped on Naksh shoulder who left the girl when he saw who was there looking angry. Naksh "Sanju Yash you both? Here?" he said laughing akwardly scratching the back of his head. Sanju pushed Naskh aside and hugged the girl. Sanju "we are having a double date tomorrow and thats final" sayimg this she went from there with Yash who appologiesd them in action.
Naksh "sorry from her side, she is like that only". Girl "I know her Naksh and I like her. I think I should go now otherwise bhai will come looking for me. Bye love you". Naksh "love you too".

Next day

Naksh got up sweating. Naksh "I can never stop loving you no matter what my love" he said looking at the frame and then got up and picked every frame and locked them in his secret wardrobe and then went to fresh.

Shubh dropped Gayu at NK Industries in the morning. Gayu knocked on Naksh cabin with his black coffee. Gayu saw Naksh for the first time just in his tee and trousers and his muscles could be seen through the tight fitting tee. Naksh saw Gayu standing there with surprised face. Naksh "what are you doing here Ms.Arya?" Gayu "sir you told me that I have to come even on sundays." Naksh "no Ms.Arya there is no work. If you want to go you are free to." Gayu "sir you said that I have to come to come on sundays also". Naksh "okay, go and do your work Ms.Arya if you don't want to go". Gayu "ye...yes sir" she said leaving the leaving the cabin. She was working on some files but the image of Naksh just in a tee and trousers with showing a lot of muscles underneath them was not going away from her mind.

Naksh called Gayu in his cabin.
Naksh "Ms.Arya I want you to make a data analysis of the last 10 years. You can take the files from the basement" Gayu "sir basement?" she said not knowing the way to basement.
Naksh "what?"
Gayu "sir I don't know the way to the basement." Naksh got up from his chair and started coming near her, seeing this she got scared of him and started moving backwards but Naksh crossed her and went out of th cabin. Gayu got confused. Gayu "si...sir? where are... you going?" Naksh "taking you to basement". Gayu got scared and stopped in mid way.
Gayu "why are you... coming?" she asked stammering. Naksh "I'm not doing anything to you Ms.Arya. don't you know. You hav enow worked with me for 6 months." Gayu "I... I'm sorry sir." Naksh and Gayu entered the lift and Naksh pressed the ground floor button(0).
The lift opened and Naksh took her to a dark room. Naksh with showing her being strong entered the room switching his phone's flash on. Gayu saw the look on hisfae and understood that he is scaered of dark switched on thelights thats when Naksh got some relief. Naksh "here are the last 10 years data files. Take them. Gayu picked them up but couldnot balance them and wasabout to fall because she was not able to see properly because of her small height but Naksh held her but Gayu dropped files. Gayu was looking at Naksh and Naksh was at her. Gayu felt something tingle in her body when Naksh touched her butit stopped when Naksh made her stand and left her. . Gayu "thanku sir for saving e from falling". Naksh was looking everywhere but him thats when he noticed the files scatterrd on the floor and he got angry. Naksh "what is this... when you know you can't handle things then why didyou picked all the files at the same time. Now look everything is messed up" he said coming back to his bossy self and picking half of the files and exiting the basement with Gayu following him with half of the files.

Naksh came out of cabin to leave when he saw Gayu still working. Naksh "you didn't weny back Ms.Arya? You should go now. Its getting late." Gayu "yes sir, Shubh... Is coming to pick me up." Naksh "okay, tell your boyfriend to come on time. Its getting late." Gayu "no no no sir... he is not my boyfriend just friend". Naksh just shrugged in return Gayu work and both she and Naksh went to parking lot. Gayu got a call from Shubh who told her that he cannot make it as there is some problem in his club and said sorry to her. Naksh asked hwr the matter so she told him so Naksh asked her to come with him. Gayu "its okay sir, I will manage". Naksh "I said get in Ms.Arya. I don't to fight over it now". Gayu opened the door and sat in the passanger seat.
Gayu told him the way to her appartment. The ride to her appartment was silent. Naksh dropped her at her appartment.
Gayu "thanku sir".