Anger

Naksh was on a important call when Gayu bumped into him and made him drop his phone. Seeing this Gayu ran from there because she was scared of what he will do if he saw who has made him drop his phone but to her bad luck Naksh saw her bumping into him.
Next day Naksh called Gayu in his cabin and asked her to say sorry. Gayu was confused as to what he was saying. Then Naksh remind her the incident. Naksh was so angry on her that he asked her to leave. Gayu came out of his cabin crying. Naira saw her and tried to stop and ask her the matter but she didn't. Naira stormed into Naksh's cabin without knocking.
Naksh"Naira what are you doing here?" Naira"bhai why was Gayu crying?"....Naksh"yesterday she bumped into me and made me drop my phone and then instead of saying sorry she ran from there thinking I wouls not be able to see her....today I called her and asked her apologise".... Naira"bhai it was not a big deal..... there was no need to insult her like that" she said leaving the cabin in anger and then following Gayu.
Gayu was looking for a taxi when Naira put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. Seeing who it was Gayu immediately hugged Naira. Gayu was crying hugging Naira. Naira was rubbing her back continously. Naira took Gayu to Nk Villa. She gave water to Gayu who gulped in down in just one go. Naira "Gayu calm down.... no one will say anything now. I'm with you..... I talked to bhai also..... he will not say anything to you now do cry please..." Gayu" wha....what do..you you.... mean by bha..... bhai? she asked between her crying. Naira " acutally I never told you.... but Naksh Singhania is my bhai". Gayu was shocked as she was never told that Naira has a brother that too Naksh Singhania. Gayu"what?" Naira"yea...yeah he is my bhai". Gayu"tell me you're kidding". he said hoping what Naira said was just a joke. Naira"no... no... I'm telling the truth I am Naksh Singhania's sister". Naira showed Gayu

 Naira showed Gayu

Gayu was shocked and was not even saying anything so Naira shook her

Gayu was shocked and was not even saying anything so Naira shook her. Gayu "wh...why didn't you tol... told me?".... Naira"bhai said I should keep my identity close because of his rivals. They could harm me. In office also just Kartik knows my identity". Gayu"its okay Naira you don't have be". Gayu" bu why is sir like this.... I mean why he never talks to anyone properly... he nevr smiles.... I've never seen him like a normal person would behave". Naira didn't know what to say so she stayed quite. Gayu"tell na". Naira"I can't.... its not my thing to say anything about bhai".

Next day Gayu was doing her work when Naksh called her in the cabin. Naksh" look Ms.Arya I hope that was your last mistake and I think you have learnt from your mistake and now you will not repeat it" he said in his usual manner. Gayu thought he don't have anything to say now so she was started going outside but Naksh again stopped her. Naksh"Ms.Arya next week we are going Paris for the meeting with Mr. Clinton's company.

Naira was in her cabin doing some work when Kartik entered with some files for her. Kartik" sir said you have to do these files Naira". Naira was about to ask his help but stopped but Kartik noticed it. Kartik "want help?"
Naira smiled at his offer and nodded like a small kid. Naira Kartik started their work. Everyone had gone back..... only two of them were left. The guard didn't saw anyone in the office so he locked it from outside. After finishing their work Naira and Kartik were about to go when they noticed everyone has left already.
Naira"we are late.... everyone left already". Kartik "yeah.... come lets go. I will drop you home also". In return Naira just shrugged telling she was okay with it. Kartik tried to opened the door but in vain. Kartik"I think the guard locked it from outside". Naira "what? How will we go home now?" Kartik"wait let me think". Naira "call the guard...no?" Kartik" I don't have his no. and even my phone is dead". Kartik "where's your phone?" Naira"I forgot to bring my phone today". Kartik "what?" Naira" yea..eah". Kartik" so now we have just one option and that is to stay here for the whole night". Naira "but can I... I mean we... here... together" she said not being sure if it was okay spending the night with him in the office alone. Kartik" I'm not a ghost or something that would eat you up. If you have any better option then tell me". Naira" no... no... I didn't mean that".
Kartik "so it is decided we are staying here" he said finally announcing.