Shocked

2 weeks later

KAIRA VILLA

Naira and Kartik has invited Naksh, Sayash(Yash and Sanju), Gayu, Shubh and Neil for dinner.
Naksh and Sayash were already there. Naksh "Naira everyone is here, now tell us whats the matter. Naira "everyone is no..." she was about to complete her sentence when she saw Gayu with Shubh. She hugged both
of them. Naira "where is Neil?" Shubh "he had some work, so couldn't make it." Naksh and Gayu saw each other. Gayu was not meeting his eyes and Naksh was even trying to look at her.
Naksh "what is doing here?" he asked Naira taking her to a corner pointing towards Gayu. Naira "bhai she is my friend. Shubh is also here." Naksh "but..." Naira "bhai please...?" Naksh couldn't say anything because Naira would start getting suspicious.
Sanju "now tell us what was that thing that you wanted to tell us." Naira "I'm pregnant" she said in a go so no one could make it what she said." Yash "slow down a little Naira." Naira "Kartik will tell." Kartik "actually, we are.... I mean Naira is.... Naira is pregnant. All because happy listening to the news of Naira being pregnant except for Gayu. Everyone hugged Naira one by one and congratulated Kaira. Naksh "I'm so happy for you baby, you become a mother in sometime" he said kissing her head.
Sanju "I will not be alone, you will also come in the category of a mother now. Congrats Nairu." Shubh "congrats Nai." Naira came towards Gayu. Naira "are you not gonna hug and congrats me?" she asked looking at Gayu. Gayu "not.... nothing like that Naira. Congrats" she said hugging her
trying to control her tears. Gayu excused herself and went to restroom leaving a now more confused Naira.
Shubh came to Naira. Shubh "what are yo...." he stopped in mid sentence seeing Naira confused looking at Gayu's retreting figure. Shubh "what happend?" Naira "what happened to her. Since her return from India she is behaving different and from 2 weeks also she was not coming to office and now she looked like she would cry." Shubh was also confused now.
Shubh "did something happened in India?" Naira "I don't know. Bhai must know. Lets me ask him." Naira and Shubh went to Naksh and brought him to a corner. Naira "bhai, what happened in India?" Naksh was shocked to hear this and Naira and Shubh could see that he knows something but he hid immediately.
Naksh "nothing happend. Why are you asking it again and again?" Naira took Naksh to her room and asked Shubh to handle everyhing if anyone asked about her and Naksh.

Kaira Room

Naira" bhai tell me what happened in India." Naksh "nohing happend Naira What is your problem? Just tell me."
he said and started to go out but Naira stopped him. Naira "tell me bhai. I know something happened between you and Gayu. Both of you are behaving weird since your return. Just tell me got dammit." Naksh " you wanna listen. Then okay. I and Ms.Arya had sex because we were drunk and that was just a mistake, just a fuckin mistake. I don't like her. I couldn't control. I was drunk, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing" he said in anger rubbing his head and Naira was shocked to hear that.
Naira "bh..ai.... you.... you.... and..... Gayu?" she said still not believing "
Naksh "you know me. I will never love her and it was nothing but a mistake and now she's sayig that sheis pregnant but I know she is doing it just for money. I've been trying to forget this, but.... but I can't.... I fucking can't. I know she will never forgive. Whenever I think about it her face comes in front of my eyes and it felt as if I chea...ted on her.
I just love one." he said falling to the floor holding his head between his hands crying and Naira stood there only shocked to hear the confession.

Everyone was talking when they heard Naksh's shouting voice. They entered Kaira room andsaw Naksh on the floor holding his head. Everyone was shocked to see a vulnerable Naksh for the first time openly.
Sanju kneeled down in front of him. She asked everyone to leave except for Yash.
Sanju "Nick tell me, what happened? Why are you crying like that" she asked getting concern. Naksh "I cheated on her. I broke her trust." Yash "what do you mean Naksh. Tell us properly na? We will never judge you and you know that." Naksh "In India when I went to Rishi's get together. Aisha came there and started commenting and abusing her and so I came home leaving the party and got drunk. Ms.Arya was already drunk.... and.... we... we had se... sex. But I swear it was just a mistake and now I felt like I've cheated on her. Ms.Arya says that she is preg....nant but... but I don't beleive her. I don't know what should I do. Please help me" he said loosing control over himself. Sanju and Yash were shocked just like Naira was but then they know him that he can never do anything on porpose whatever had happened. Sanju and Yahs supported him to get up and made him sit on the bed. Sanju "we know Nick you can never do anything to hurt someone, not her, not family. Naira don't know, she was small at that time but you know what she loves you and will never go against you but if Gayu is pregnant with your child then its your responsibility to take care of her. Whatever I've heard and seen about her is only that she is very good and she is not like that." Yash "you should be with Gayu at this point of time Naksh when she needs a support of the father for her child." Naksh was looking at the wall. Sanju "come on now."

On the other side

Naira was just standing doing nothing motionless Kartik shook her. Kartik "Naira what happened to bhaiya?" Naira "Gayu is pregnant...." listening to her everyone became shocked as well as Gayu. Shubh "what aree you saying Naira?" he said confused. Naira "bhai told me." Kartik "who told him? An...and how does he know that?" Naira "she told bhai." She told them everyhing. Gayu was crying at a corner. Shubh went towards her and hugged her. Shubh "we will prove him Gayu. I know you are not lying, you can never lie" Shubh said holding her hand going towards Kaira room to Naksh but stopped when he saw.....