Sleep Over

Gayu "what about the engagement?" Naira"Kartik made me wear the ring in front of the family already." All were shocked, Gayu took Naira's hand and saw the ring in her finger.
Gayu "wow.... its so freaki'n beautiful".
Neil "when is the wedding?" Naira "3 weeks later". Shubh "cool...  lets go to then. Naira "where are you going?" Shubh "shopping with you".
Naira " who told you to come?" Shubh "I have the right..... after all I'm your bestfriend. We can call Kartik also, he  can also choose dresses for himself". Naira face lit up listening Kartik name. Naira called Kartik and asked him to meet them at the boutique.

Kartik reached the boutique and saw Naira looking at a dress. No one there so Kartik back hugged her due to which Naira got scared and was about to ahout but Kartik put a hand on her mouth and dragged her to a corner. Kartik trapped Naira between him and the wall. Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik. Naira" you... you know what.... you scared the hell out of me Kartik". Kartik "oh really to be Mrs.Goenka" he said circiling his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. Naira "what are you doing Kartik.... someone will come.... leave me". Kartik "no first you have to kiss me". Naira got surprised "what? here?" Kartik "yeah baby. Here now...." he said moving his face close towards her. He put his lips on her and both of them were moving in sync with love devouring in their kiss. Kartik depened the kiss. Naira put er hand on Kartik hair and his on her waist. They broke the kiss after sometime.

Naira took Kartik to everyone and inrtroduced him.  Naira "guys this is Kartik my fiancee and Kartik they are Shubh and Neil and Gayu, you already know her. Kartik shook hands with Shubh and Neil. Naira and Gayu were looking for Naira's wedding lehenga. Kartik and Shubh saw a lehenga and picked it at the same time. Shubh "Nai, you should try this." Kartik "Naira I think you will look good in this". Naira took it from them and thanked both of them. Naira hugged Shubh. Naira "thanku Shubh". Seeing Naira hugging Shubh Kartik got jealous. Naira then turned and blow a kiss towards Kartik due to which a smile formed on his lips.

With 15 bags at least all reached NK VILLA. Sanju "shopping done?"
Naira "yes bhabhi. Everyone has decided their dresses. But bhai...." Sanju "oh don't worry. I will take care of it and yeah he will not come today"
saying this he went back.

Shubh "I think we should leave now, then I have to drop Gayu also."
Naira "we should have a sleep over today." Neil "yeah thats cool, like college times". Gayu "I can't stay guys. I have to go office tomorrow."
Naira "chill dude, there is no office tomorrow. Its sunday". Gayu "I don't get sundays off. I have to work even on sundays." Shubh "your life sucks man". Gayu "yeah I know dude" the everyone laughed. Naira "no problem the driver will drop you tomorrow".

Neil "so whats the plan?" Naira "first we will watch a movie then play something then sleep. Gayu with me  can sleep in my room. Shubh ad Neil in guest room and Kartik in whatever room he wants to". Kartik "but first we should eat something".
Naira "yeah, Shubh will make pasta". Shubh "why me always?" he said making the face. Neil "because you are the best cook among all of us". Shubh "okay but Nairu, you have to help me".

Naira and Shubh went to the kitchen and started making pasta. Actually Shubh making was pasta and Naira just sitting on the counter and swaying her legs munching potato chips. Shubh "what are you doing here hen you are not even helping me?" he said irritated because of her continously munching and not helping him. Naira "watching you make my favourite food". Shubh "you... urgh..." he said immitating with his hands to press her neck. Shubh "you can go If you want to". Naira "no... I'm staying here till to make pasta". Shubh "okay. Now stop eating these otherwise you will be full while everyone will eat pasta". Naira suddenly hugged Shubh an dthanked him due to which he got confused. Shubh "why?" Naira "because you were the one who made me realise how much I love Kartik". Shubh "I'm your bestfriend bro, who would have done it otherwise?" Naira "yeah yeah". Shubh "lets go, it is done".
Naira sat in the middle of Kartik and Shubh. Gayu across from Naira and Neil beside Gayu. They ate dinner in silence and after dinner all praised Shubh for his skills. Naira "hey praise me also". Shubh " for what? sitting on the counter and munching potato chips?" listening to him everyone laughed. Kartik "okay guys lets watch a movie or play something". Naira "no Kartik, I'm sleepy you guys play". Gayu "thats not fair dude". Naira "pewwzz" she said making a cute face to which no one can say no to her".
Neil "okay, you go we will play. Come guys".
Naira went to her room and asked Gayu to come after some time when they finish playing. Naira decided to take a shower and then sleep. She came out of bathroom a towel wrapped around her after taking a shower.

Gayu and Kartik decided to check on Naira. She was about to enter the room when Shubh called her. She asked Kartik to go in. When Kartik knocked on the door Naira thought it was Gayu so she aksed to come in but when Kartik opened the door he was shocked after what he saw. Naira just in her inners(black bra and panties brcause she don't mind Gayu seeing her in these clothes because they both already have seen other).