Off To....

Kartik decided to call Naksh and say thanks to him for the honeymoon tickets. He called on his phone but it was engaged so he called Gayu and asked her to tell Naksh that he called.
Gayu knocked on Naksh cabin and saw him talking to someone on the phone, tensed. Then after the call ended he threw his phone on the ground which broke into pieces.  Gayu got scared looking the scenerio. Naksh saw her standing there.
Naksh "you want something Ms.Arya?" Gayu "sir Kartik wanted to talk to you, he said he slled you but your phone was engaged." Naksh "about what.... urgh leave it.... I will talk to him." Gayu started to go but Naksh stopped her. Naksh "give me your phone Ms.Arya." Gayu "wha...what sir?" Naksh "you just saw what I did, I want to talk to talk.... give me your phone." Gayu "ye...yes sir" she said giving him her phone.

Naksh called Kartik
Kartik "yes Gayu? What did bhaiya said?" Naksh "Kartik, its me only. Tell me what was it." Kartik "we wanted to thank you for the tickets." Naksh "oh... no problem Kartik. You don't have to come soon. Enjoy both of you."
Kartik "thanks bhaiya. Bye" he said cuting the call." Naksh gave Gayu her phone back.

Gayu "sir day after tomorrow is the meeting in paris with the french clients". Naksh "okay Ms.Arya I know that, now you can go."  Gayu "but sir Kartik is going on his honeymoon. He was the one who was going to present it." Naksh "I will do it now." Gayu "ouk...ay sir".

Next Day Kartik and Naira went on their honeymoon and Sanju and Yash came on the airport with them.
Sanju "enjoy both of you" he said hugging both of them.
Yash (to Kartik) "and take care of my sister Kartik. I don't want any complaints" he said side hugging Naira. Naira Kartik bid bye to both of them.

GAYU Appartment

It was 1 in the morning.Gayu was sleeping when her phone ringed and broke her sleep. Without looking at the phone she picked it up. Gayu "hello, who the hell is this. Don't you knoe that its 1 in the morning and you are calling me at this hour. Now let me sleep" she said in sleepy voice but her phone ringed again but this befroe she could speak. Naksh "Ms.Arya, its me your boss NK." listening what he said she opened her eyes fully getting scared of what he will do now. Gayu "si.... sir."
Naksh "yes Ms.Arya. I sending your tickets. You are coming with me to India. And yeah I know its 1 in the morning but my work is important that your sleep. Now get up and strt packing your bags. We are leaving at 5 in the evening" with that he cut the call. Gayu groaned in annoyance and went back to sleep.

NK INDUSTRIES

Gayu was doing her work when Naksh called her. Gayu came to his cabin. Naksh "Ms.Arya we will hava a party also so take some clothes according to that. We will stay there for 3 days. 2nd day will be the meeting and the 3rd, the party then back to States next day" he said without even looking at her. Gayu "yes sir."

Next Day Naksh and Gayu were on the airport. Gayu started going in ther direction and Nakhs in other when Naksh stopped her. Naksh "where do you hink you are going Ms.Arya?"  Gayu "we are going in the plane." Naksh "what do you think we will go to Paris in?" We are going in the plane but in mine." Gayu was confused. Gayu "I sorry sir, I didn't get you?" Naksh "we are going in my private plane Ms.Arya" he said getting frustrated now with her questioneir.

Gayu started following him and when they reached his plane she was astonished to see his plane. Naksh retired to his own room and Gayu was given herself a room in which she can rest. After someone Naksh came out of the room and saw Gayu's room unlocked. He knocked on it but no sound came so he entered in the room but saw no one and started to go back but then heard a click so he turned and saw Gayu coming out of the bathroom in a towel. Both got shocked to see each other and froze. Gayu tried covering herself but couldn't so she ran fast inside the bathroom and locked the door. Naksh couldn't understand what happened and stood there but seeing her running inside the bathroom he realised what happened and exited the room. 

After that incident both of them couldn't meet each others eyes and the ride to the Singhania Villa was quite.
Both went to their separate rooms(Naksh took guest room and gave Gayu another guest room)
Gayu entered her room and jumped on the bed laying on it. Gayu "wow... this room is so big and beautiful." she decided to call Naira but then realised that she was on honeymoon with Kartik. Gayu then started thinking of what happened in the plane.
Gayu "now what will happen....  sir saw me like that..... in a towel.... oh my god.... I going to die..... but wait... what I'm going to do now.... he didn't even said anything to me after that. I think he will fire me now... no.... I don't want to leave this job."

Switzerland

Naira and Kartik were sleeping when Kartik woke up because of the sun rays and saw Naira still sleeping. he kissed her lips and slipped his hand under her top and started rubbing it on her stomach after sometime he felt Naira responding to the kiss so he deepened it and moved his hand further onto her boobs and started massaging them and feeling his cold fingers on the boobs Naira started moaning in the kiss which was a signal for Kartik that Naira was liking it. Naira's hand came in kartik hair and started roaming in them pulling him towards her. Now they broke the kiss and were panting for the oxygen.
Kartik got up then closed teh curtain and then came back to Naira whose body was aching for his touch. Kartik removed her top and came above her and took her right boob in her mouth and started fondling with the left one and did the same with her left boob.
Naira was roaming her hands on his abs and with all the pleasure she was getting she was tying not to leave any gao between their bodies so she was touching her lower region with his. Kartik got what Naira wanted so the started kissing her stomach then made his way to her vagina and kissed her through her panties which were already wet. He pulled them down and.........

Guys the place where Naksh and Gayu had meeting is in India with indian cliemta and not french.