Work

Kartik Naira reached at the car parking area. Kartik pushed Naira towards the car. Naira" Kartik what are you doing? Leave me" she said trying to get free of his hold. Kartik" no... no... no... you are my besfriend... you should dance with me not... not that... guy .... not with anyone else...." he said hugging her tightly thats when Naira noticed that Kartik was too much drunk so she tried to handle it. Naira" okay Kartik... okay... now lets go... we are going home... come sit in the car".

Skip the car ride.

They reached NK VILLA.

Naira took Kartik to the guest room and helped him laid there then put the comforter on him. Naira"good night Kartik" she said going out of the room closing the door.

CLUB

Naksh Sanju and Yash were still in the club drinking enjoying. Naksh was looking at Sanju and Yash who were kissing each other with something within him. He started remembering his past.

Sanju Yash him and a girl were in the club. All of them were enjoying. Naksh kissed that girl's cheek. Naksh"I love you" the girl smiled" I love you too Mr....." Yash shook him and brought him back in the real world.

Yash"what happened? we were calling you from past 5 mins but you looked like you zoned out". Naksh" nothing just remembered something". Sanju"guys we should leave now.... don't know how Naira is handling him". Naksh and Yash nodded and all of them exited the club. All of them reached NK Villa and went to their rooms(yash sanju have their own room in NK VILLA).

Next morning Kartik woke up holding his head and massaging it when Sanju came with a glass of water and some medicine. Sanju" take this you will feel better. Get fresh and come downstairs for breakfast".

Everyone was eating breakfast.
Yash" where is Kartik?" Sanju"coming. Naira what happened yesterday?" Naira" yesterday?.... uh.... nothing".
Sanju"really?" she said smirking. Naira"yes bhabhi ofcorse". Till then Kartik also came there. Sanju" hey hangover boy" Kartik"morning" he said in a croaky voice. Naksh" we have to go office... eat now".

NK INDUSTRIES

Naksh was in his cabin when Gayu came there. Gayu" good morning sir... your black coffee" she said keeping his black coffee on the table.

Naksh" Ms.Arya arrange a meeting with our Paris client so we can work with them as early as possible". Gayu" Actually sir they called yesterday saying that they want to keep the meeting in their office in Paris only after 3 months". Naksh" why that much late?"..... Gayu" don't know sir but they said they have to discuss it with their board of members so it would take time and they also said that you can talk to them if you have any problem with the date". Naksh" I will see it.... send Mr.Goenka in".

Kartik came in Naksh office after knocking. Kartik"yes sir?" Naksh" Kartik I want you to help Naira with her work.... she is new and with your help she can understand her work much better and fast". Kartik"okay sir" saying this he was going but Naksh stopped him. Naksh" and yeah listen.... our meeting with the french client is after 3 months". Kartik"okay sir.... I will make sure everything is done perfectly till then to present it in front of them".

Naksh was in the office when he got a call.
On call

Naksh"hello"... Boy"hi naksh uncle its me Sai". Naksh" yes I know champ". Sayash"you have to come tonight for the party". Naksh"what party?" he said confused. Sayash" mon dad's anniversary. Haww... you forgot I will tell mom". Naksh"no no I didn't forget it just slipped out of my mind... don't tell Sanju...please?" Sayash"okay... be on time and come with Nai bu" Naksh"okay sir... bye". Sayash"bye".

Naksh called Naira and Kartik in his cabin. Naksh" wrap your work early... we have to go to the party tonight".

Sayash(yash and sanju son)