Reception

Naira started closing her eyes because of tiredness but Kartik didn't let her sleep. Kartik started licking her nipples due to which Naira's eyes shot open due to intense pleasue she was receiving from Kartik. Kartik then positioned himself at her entrance and strted going inside of her. The pain was unbearable for Naira and a long tear escaped her eye. Kartik kissed the tear away from her face.
Kartik was moving inside her slowly at first but increased his pace seeing Naira now enjoying it. Both were moaning each others name. After some time both came with shiuting each other names and because of exhaustion Naira closed her eyes and then Kartik also slept taking Naira in his arms covering them with the duvet.

Next Day KAIRA VILLA

Guests and media are also in the party in front of whom Yash was going to announce Naira Kartik marriage.

Yash took the mic and went on the stage. All the media surrounded him. Yash "thanks all of you for joining us in our happy moments of life. Today we have a new married couple in between us. Mr. & Mrs. Naira Kartik Goenka". Kartik Naira came from the stairs holding each other hand. Everyone was confused.

Reporter1 "Mr.Malhotra what is your relation with them?" he asked getting curious. Yash " Ladies and gentleman the man standing beside me id my wife Sanjana's brother and as you all know that NK is my bestfriend..."
Reporter2 "is there any connection NK and this lady?" he said cutting him in between due to which Naksh got angy and came on stage. Naksh in angry tone took the mic from Yash and seeing him angry everyone got scared.
Reporter2 "NK?" Naksh "yes..... so what were you saying" he asked in a tone that could scare anyone.

Gayu on the other hand was standing with Shubh and Neil who werw shocked to see the reporter getting scared on Naksh. Shubh "I've heard somewhere that Nk can scare anyone from his stare but I'm seeing it firt time and I think it was right." Gayu "yeah he does that always but guys he is good also" she said with a dreamy expression on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Shubh and Neil. Neil "no Gayu man... he is dangerous ya.... it looks like he could kill anyone with his looks." Gayu "oh no guys... you don't know but he his good he helped me. Remember Shubh when you were to come to pick me but couldn't he dropped me saying that I should not go alone its not safe and you know he is cu...." she saw their faces and realised that they are testing her. Shubh "he is what?" he said knowing what she was about to say." Gayu "uh...nothing guys. Now look there".

Naksh "yes she has a connection with me. She is my sister." Everyone was shocked except for the family and friends. They started taking photos and asking questions but Naksh didn't answered them. Reporter3 "why no one knew that she is your sister?" Naksh "because we didn't want to. Now if you could excuse us." he said going towards the bar. The media started taking 'Kaira' photos.

Everyone went back except for the family and friends.
Gayu took Naira to side "Nai... you remember when me and sir got in the elevator sir was taking someone's name I mean he was saying 'don't leave me and I love you' something like that". Naira was shocked listening this, she didn't have any idea what she should say to her but Shubh came their to save her from answering. Shubh "whatsup girls?" Naira "nothing Shubh. Just like that, Nothing much." Shubh "oh...okay Gayu I think we should leave now." Gayu "yea... yeah."

Now everyone left and Kaira were alone. Kartik came and back hugged Naira but saw her zone out. Kartik shook her. Kartik "what happened? where are you lost?" Naira told him the matter about what Gayu said. Kartik "bhai has not been able to come out of his past. I think we should talk to Sanju do and Yash jiju." Naira "yeah I think you are right but not now. We will talk later." Kartik Naira went to their bedroom and saw an envelope. Kartik opened it and saw their honeymoon tickets to Switzerland. Naira "who did this? You?" Kartik "no?" he said not knowing who kept the tickets. Naira "must be bhai." Kartik "yeah.... we will thank bhaiya tomorrow. Now we should sleep I'm tired."
Both changed and slept cuddling.

GAYU APPARTMENT

Gayu was laying on the bed thinking bout Naksh but was confused also about why did he behaved weird that when they got stuck in the lift. Gayu "I think I should ask sir and not anyone else." with thinking of talking to Naksh about the matter she slept.

NK VILLA

Naksh was sleeping when he woke up sweating. After that he couldn't sleep so he got up and went to take bath and started doing his work.

 After that he couldn't sleep so he got up and went to take bath and started doing his work